26 - The Concert is Still Hours Away so What Should We Do?

It was not easy for (Name) to tell everyone in the swim club about her problem with the stalker. She had asked Sousuke to be there when she breaks the news, and both boys agreed. Rin was confused at what all the fuss was about, but with a little convincing from Sousuke, he too came. This was because Sousuke thought Rin could help (Name) if he wasn't around. The more the better, right?

(Name) had then invited Iwatobi swim team, plus Rin and Sousuke to a cafe afterschool, where she told them her situation, all the while Sousuke held her hand underneath the table, squeezing occasionally for assurance. After hearing about it, everyone's reactions differ. Gou and Nagisa had teared up, Rei was speechless, Makoto and Haru looked pissed enough to kill whoever was stalking her, and Rin was pointedly glaring at Sousuke, who had no apparent surprised reaction because he already knew about it.

"Me and Haru will walk you home all the way to your doorstep, (Name)." Makoto had promised, earning a look of approval from Sousuke.

"(Name), if you ever feel lonely or unsafe in your place, you are more than welcome to stay with me," Gou offered kindly while hugging (Name).

"Thank you... Everyone.." (Name) was overcame with emotions at that time and it took all her effort to not break down right there. Sousuke helped a lot, staying beside her and rubbing comforting circles on her back.

They had also went and changed her phone number after that, just to make sure this guy doesn't message her again. Soon it came back to emails again, but it was something (Name) had got used to. Not a good thing, but better compared to the creep knowing her number.

A few days had passed since she broke the news to everyone and now she had to focus on the festival.

Fortunately, she already practiced with her band just a day after the swim competition. It would be harder to sneak away st this point, not that she wanted to. They would all have to do individual practices until the festival. Unfortunately though, the festival is tomorrow. She would have time to practice one last time at the venue early tomorrow before the concert starts. She arranged it with Sousuke already and got the permission.

(Name) yawned as she finally got home from school, sandwiched between Makoto and Haru on the way home. She would have to prepare everything now.

She felt really giddy with excitement. This is the first time in a very long period in which she can finally sing on stage again. She missed the feeling. Her leg was almost all good anyway, so one concert shouldn't be a problem if she didn't go all wild.

It would be better if she slept early, however. It is going to be a big day tomorrow. She can't want to perform again

~~~~~

"Lively" is one word to describe the Samezuka festival. The students of Samezuka are already rushing around preparing everything since early in the morning, hoping to get everything in place before the guests arrive. And when they do arrive, the school grounds immediately became crowded with students from various other schools that came to visit.

The Samezuka students are ecstatic, of course. Their festival was a success, and everyone enjoys the day. This was not the case for (Name), however. How will she and her bandmates sneak inside? Sousuke had no idea that she was the main vocalist and she would like to keep it that way. For now.

She looked down at her phone, already outside of Samezuka, but hidden in the mini forest beside the back entrance. The trees provide good cover. She had to text him now.

Sousuke, my sister is already there at the back entrance as planned. Can you please get her to the music room without anyone noticing? I'll join you soon.