MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3

Start from the beginning

When Gray opened the bag, he saw a black woollen muffler. He took it out, "Hey did you knit it on your own? It looks adorable and fashionable."

Juvia smiled and nodded her head, "It's for my Gray. Soon weather is going to get even more cold, so it's a small gift from Juvia. And thank you for the necklace which Gray gave her."

The other day, when Gray visited Juvia on the pretense of meeting Natsu but their mom directly saw through Gray's plan and teased him.

"Well Gray, I guess Natsu is not here. Go inside Juvia will be happy to see you. Don't go sprouting some excuses to me.
I know about you guys, Juvia never hides anything from me. Go ahead lover boy, hope you keep my little princess happy."

Juvia's mom teased him making him go red from top to bottom.

Once he entered the living room, Gray saw Juvia coming downstairs and ran upto him to give a bear hug which he responded back.

After spending some quality time he gave the necklace which he bought for her.

"Why did Gray do through the trouble of getting Juvia this necklace?" She examined the butterfly shaped pendant attached to the silver chain.

"Just to see your smile, baby. It's just the starters, you will see much more of such things. I'm going to spoil my girlfriend with many more things and love. I love you." Gray then wore the necklace around her neck.

Back to the present time, "So Juvia was already planning to give Gray something. She decided a muffler would be a better choice. So Juvia knitted one for you. Does Gray like it?" She asked in hesitation.

Gray wore the muffler around his neck and hugged her. "I love it, baby. Thank you for taking your time to make this gift wholeheartedly. I will wear it everyday from now."

Next day

Gray wore his girlfriend's gift proudly to school. When he entered the class, his friends greeted him and saw his muffler.

"Wow Gray, that's a nice muffler. You got there. Where did you buy one?" Jellal inquired him.

Gray smugly flaunted his muffler and sat on this desk. "It's a gift from my most important person."

"Most important person" They said in unison.

"Don't tell us you got a girlfriend behind our back, you idiot." Erza added.

Just then Natsu and Juvia enters the class, Lucy instantly greets them, followed by others. Natsu hugged and kissed her cheeks.

Juvia softly smiled at them as she went past Gray to sit behind him. She whispered slowly, "Good Morning, Gray" and brushed her hand against his left hand.

When Natsu's turned his attention towards others, he noticed the muffler on Gray's neck.

"It looks like the one which Juvia was knitting for a long time. But I can't come to conclusions without confirming this." Natsu thought to himself.

"Yo Ice-princess, when did you get this muffler?" He asked him making both Gray and Juvia to fidget internally.

"He got that from his most important person." Lucy told her boyfriend.

"Yeah, she's right. I just got that yesterday." Gray said without making an eye contact with his friend.

"Ohh that's okay." Natsu found it suspicious as Gray never backs off from the insult but for the past few months, he didn't call him flame-breath nor any tactless talks against him.