T W E N T Y- N I NE. A plan of action

Layla

Layla

A strong pair of arms wrap around me protectively already know who it is "Arturo" whispering shaking my head he gives the puppy dog eyes sighing leaning my head on shoulder causing him to smile which I'm not going to lie I love seeing on his face at the corner of my eye seeing Mr.Cole getting up leaving the room must mean the pizza is here "Yum" saying under my breath but Arturo looks at with a raised eyebrow smiling the door opens and the smell of pizza lingers in the room, he shake he's head chuckling before we get up and grab a slice of pizza glancing around the room I don't see Aurora which is very alarming after what we we're told this afternoon panic starts to rise inside of me some feeling a finger tap my shoulder I turn and see her uncle Knoxs he points towards the couch and I see her and Vincenzo sleeping away placing my hand on my chest sighing in relief "It's okay" he uncle Knoxs says before shoving a piece of pizza in his mouth laughing at his foolishness catchs the attention of Arturo and my uncle who look at her uncle Knoxs for a moment before they shake their heads.

Grabbing two slices of pizza putting them on a plate Joy looks at me kinda weird "For them" spatting pointing towards Aurora and Vincenzo she looks over and sees them sleeping Arturo comes behind me an rubs my back he knows I'm kinda on edge but then again I gotta pull myself together sighing walking over towards Joy hugging her catching her off guard she hugs me back seeing my uncle smiling at me slowly I nod my head pulling away grinning she slaps my shoulder causing me to laugh, all three of us have been very close I consider them my sisters we don't need to be blood related we've been through quite enough to say we are family taking a bite out of my pizza Arturo winks at me causing my heart to flutter almost like butterfly wings turning around need him to see my cheeks all flustered due to the effect he has on me "Ouch" saying rubbing my head peeking through my eyelids seeing my Guido rubbing his head like he's hurt glaring at him he shrugs his shoulders before Joy slaps his back grinning I turn around an come face to face with Arturo he places his hand on my head slowly rubbing it causing me to smile swear his hands are like magic.

"You okay Angel? I know that head of his it's like a brick, your not dizzy or nothing right?"He asks checking my head for bumps or a damn bruise.

"I'm fine Arturo, thank you for caring for me. Your right he's head is like a damn brick"Saying while Guido drops he's jaw in disbelief that I agreed with Arturo.

"He might have a hard head but yes got a soft spot for me"Joy says causing Guido to smirk wiggling his eyebrow at her as me and Arturo shake our heads at them no one needs to know all that.

"Anyway... Didn't you have something to tell me about..um I dont know your uncle being Mr.Wilson"He spats folding his arms in front of him as he sighs heavily shaking my head I knew that was coming.

"Yeah yeah come over here and I'll tell you"Saying while walking towards the big window seeing a crescent moon in sky.

"Okay now spill missy, when did you find out he was your uncle? How did you find out? And when did you plan on telling everyone?"He asks leaning on the window watching me sighing shaking my head I knew he was going to go overboard with questions.