F O R T Y - F I V E. Date or Chaos

Aurora

Aurora

Waking up on the couch was great because Vincenzo had his arms wrapped around me I didn't want to wake him up so carefully I got up off the couch to take a shower messing with my hair while it's wet gives it a nice curly look to "Perfect" saying walking out the bathroom grabbing my bag looking for the files of names I start to get an eerie feeling that I'm being watched from the window clenching my jaw dropping the bag slowly backing up the corner of my eye seeing something flashing my heart starts to race running towards the door "Nope" yelling running down the stairs quickly as possible, reaching the bottom of the stairs my uncle Knoxs coming rushing towards me worried my heart is racing so fast that I'm having a hard time breathing "Aurora" hearing Vincenzo yell as he rushs towards me and my uncle which catchs everyone's attention gaining control of my breathing placing my hand on my chest maybe I'm overreacting but then again we are being stalked by sick twisted bastards who would do anything to get their filthy hands on one of us.

Sighing looking up at everyone Layla an Joy wrap their arms around me they know I'm having a mini panic attack "Here" Mr.Wilson says handing me a class of water "Thanks" saying before taking a big gulp of the water feeling a familiar pair of hands grab my waist knowing it's Vincenzo moving the glass away from my lips sighing heavy before looking up at him seeing that is eyes look a bluish-grey today, shaking my head slowly before walking towards the living room with Layla an Joy right by my side while everyone else walks behind us I know they're all going to want to know why I was yelling while running down the stairs and I'm going to tell them Vincenzo may need to buff up his security around here or something Jace was able to get near the house but luckily Joy's father Milo got to him before he could do any type of harm to us sighing running my hands through my hair glancing up seeing everyone looking at me especially Vincenzo who looks the most worried besides my uncle Knoxs.

"Sugar plum what happened? Tell us because you don't act like this unless you seen something"My uncle Knoxs says squeezing my hand somewhat tightly.

"After my shower and got dressed I was messing with my hair like I was do, well after that I went to grab the files that we have but then an eerie feeling like I was being watched. Well at the corner of my eye seeing something Flash and I just ran out the room and down here as fast as I could, I don't know what it was but I'm trusting my gut someone was watching me"Saying watching everyones eyes grow wide while Vincenzo growls lowly I know he's pissed.

"Leo please take the assassins out there and see if you can find anything at all that someone was here! Mac can you please go check the security cameras an see if you see anything suspicious on them"Vincenzo says calmly which is a little scary because his whole body is tense.