N I N E T Y - O N E. Storm

Joy

  Joy

Walking up to the sound of thunder as lightning literally lights up the sky my heart begins to race "Shh"he whispers softly while wrapping his strong arms around me protectively not letting me out of his embrace smiling leaning my head on his shoulder he slowly begins to rock me back and forth making me completely forget that there's a storm going on outside well at least I'm not having a panic attack like I usually do so that's a plus pulling away a little bit kissing his cheek softly causing him to smile, suddenly the door to our room opens up as multiple footsteps rush in revealing our friends he sighs heavily shaking his head as they all decide to jump on the bed well at least we're all not having a pillow fight.

"Movie"Layla says poking at my cheek causing him to chuckle as he unwraps his arms from around me to reach for the remote for us to watch a movie to just avoid the storm that's going on at the moment glancing down seeing the cute soprano curled up in the blanket like a ball "Cute"saying causing Guido to look over at me while handing the remote to Arturo within a blink of an eye he pulls me towards him giggling laying my head on his chest honestly this right here is truly amazing even with our friends, lighting flashs in the window repeatedly my nails dig into his arm on accident "Sorry"saying he kisses my cheek softly as a delightful chill runs down my spine Aurora and Layla both wink at me before they go and cuddle with Vincenzo and Arturo shaking my head as he chuckles in my ear truthfully this is going to be very interesting.

"Underworld"he says causing Arturo to raise his eyebrow at him for a mere moment until Arturo turns it on for us snuggling in his arms he pulls our big comfy blanket over us smiling looking up at him just admiring for a moment I've truly got a amazing man that's got a heart of gold even though he's got a damn short temper which is sexy got to admit "Sunshine"he says snapping me out of my thoughts bitting my lip nervously before turning my gaze to the tv to see the movie start honestly that was utterly embarrassing to say the least, feeling his fingertips glide up an down my arm slowly smirking looking back towards him he wiggles his eyebrow up and down giggling at his goofiness thunder erupts causing me to shake he tightens his embrace around me smiling leaning my head in his chest trying not to think about the storm honestly I really don't mind us being this close it just proves what I've always said he's a good man.

"Um"Aurora says as Vincenzo gets up off the bed leaving the room without saying a word leaning back watching Aurora clench her jaw tightly me and Layla glance at one another for a split second we both know she's pissed off at Vincenzo shaking my head sighing reaching for my phone seeing that It's only 6o'clock in the morning an we're all up watching a movie which we all absolutely love hearing the door open up we all glance over to see Vincenzo holding snacks in his arms smiling at us, Aurora gets up off the bed to help him with all the snacks "Bello"he says kissing her cheek causing us to muffle our laughs because not even that long ago she was ready to rip him apart for just leaving without a word they place the snacks down my jaw drops seeing all the things he grabbed for us to eat even though none of us care.