E I G H T Y - S E V E N. Closing In

Aurora

Aurora

Feeling my nails digging into my palm of my hand trying my best to control my anger that is fuming between the pictures and this bastard just basking in this sickening display he calls art is just showing his obsession full blown shaking my head slowly leaning back on the wall Vincenzo looks at me very concerned he knows that I'm literally on the edge of snapping and having a breakdown the pictures alone remind me of how my whole damn entire life was basically a full fledge lie right up until Vincenzo came back into my life an the truth came seeping out slowly but grateful it did, he wraps his arm around me my nails dig into his back causing him to smirk leaning my head on his chest instantly my anger seems to slowly disappear just from being in the comfort of his embrace its like my personal sanctuary that shields me in away from all the chaos that is around us honestly I never felt so much safer than I do in his arms.

"Disgraceful"hearing Layla's grandma say slowly nodding my head she isn't lying because it's the truth Caleb has no right to be using our pictures for his sick twisted game thinking about now some of these pictures are before the three of us women left America to come here to Italy then it hits me like a ton of bricks all those times we felt like we were being followed or them erie feelings it was him and who ever else my heart begins to race as fear an anger kicks in again, feeling a pair of hands shaking my shoulders snaps me out of my crazy thoughts that's racing in my head looking up to see a pair of piercing stormy blue eyes staring me down "Bambina"he whispers cupping my cheeks with his hands causing my uncle Knoxs to walk over towards us whispering something in Vincenzo's ear causing his jaw to clench sighing shaking my head at the corner of my eye seeing a picture of myself moving away from Vincenzo and my uncle to get a closer look at it instantly my jaw drops my heart feels like it's going to stop turning away slowly placing my hand over my mouth Joy walks over an see the picture as well it's of us in New Orleans.

"Bastard"Joy says while grabbing my hand catching Layla's attention as she walks towards us quickly with Arturo right behind her we both point to the picture of us three in New Orleans she looks at for a moment before turning back around horrified and angry by it "Stalker"Layla says grabbing a hold of Arturo who looks like hes ready to kill at any given moment hell I think that we're all on the same wavelength now Caleb is definitely going to pay for all of this shaking my head slowly seeing my father watching Caleb closely like a predator ready to kill, both Mac an Leo stand near my father just to make sure he doesn't do anything rash until it's time to take Caleb out shaking my head glancing over to Vincenzo who doesn't seem to pleased that I left his side like I did turning my head trying to avoid his gaze softly bitting my lips nervously cussing myself repeatedly I should've known better then to leave his side without saying something to him but I just need to see that picture to confirm my theory that's racing in my head an by seeing that picture just confirmed it no doubt about it.

Hearing a voice that I wish wasn't real looking slightly to my right seeing my ex-boyfriend's father with cocky grin that is truly ugly especially from him because honestly that bastard is just as worthless like Caleb clenching my fist tightly to my side trying my utter best not to walk over there an rip his throat out with my bare hands if only that was truly possible rolling my eyes watching his sorry excuse of a display the fact that he's even talkin about me is pushing my limits through the roof I despised him no wonder why his ex-wife left his ass, suddenly an idea hits me I've been practicing for a few days how to speak in Italian an I'm wearing a mask to hide my identity maybe I'll just have a bit of fun walking towards him my grandpa Axle watchs me as I do so sighing shaking my head slowly signaling him to follow me just to be on the safe side he nods an begins to follow me towards the prick the last time I seen him was when I punched his son in the face after breaking up with his sorry ass.