E I G H T E E N. Bonds

Arturo

Arturo

Moving my hand towards her clit hearing her gasp looking up seeing her bite them beautiful lips of hers makes me even harder she's been teasing me all fucking day long now I'm going to give it to her for sure rubbing her clit slowly before placing her legs on my shoulders so I can devour her sweetness rubbing her clit a little faster as she softly moans kissing her neck feeling her hand run through my hair coming to a full stop from rubbing her clit she looks at me kinda confused smirking quickly lifting her legs up on my shoulders her gasp turns into a moan as I start to lick her clit keeping a firm grip on her waist making her she doesn't fall, licking her clit her moans become a little louder as she digs her nails into my shoulder slowly putting a finger in her hole feeling how tight she really is "Arturo" she says in a small whimper pulling away licking my lips looking up at her as she bites her lip before slowly tracing my lips with the tip of her finger picking up my speed as I finger her I watch her bite her lip not leaving my eye contact from me as the shower water rolls off our bodies.

Pulling my finger out of her licking it clean before grabbing her by the legs gently bring it on down to my waist as my cock throbs "Angel" whispering in her ear while lifting up her leg some wrapping her arms around my shoulder feeling the tips of her nails touch my back lightly pulling her waist towards me our lips collide together placing the tip of my cock in her tight hole she whimpers a little tightening my grip on her leg while sliding my cock all the way in feeling her walls tighten around causing me to groan as I begin at a medium pace looking to her eyes seeing so many emotions swirling in her eyes gripping the back of her neck as my thrust become faster an harder, placing her back on the wall kissing her deeply thrusting deeper into her as nails dig into my back as she wraps her legs around me as steam flows off our bodies leaning towards her neck giving her love bites she moves her body up and down catching me by surprise "Layla" whispering in her ear as her moans become a little louder.

Stumbling backwards as she pushs me raising my eyebrow for a moment until I see her bending over bitting her lip gripping her hips tightly sliding my cock back into pounding at her tight walls between her moans an my own groans of pure pleasurement I couldn't really picture our moment any other way feeling her walls slowly tighten around my cock her breathing starts to shorting "A-Arturo" she stutters while leaning up some looking at me, squeezing her breast she leans her head on shoulder thrusting faster an deeper she lets out a long satisfying moan as I feel her coming undone but I'm not quite done yet her breast hit class door as her hand slowly runs down it as I pick up my pace thrusting even harder in her then I was "Fuck" saying as I begin to release inside of her pulling out she catches her breath an looks at me very well satisfied smirking before tossing me a washcloth causing me to laugh while we clean ourselves up after our unforgettable moment.

Open the door I let her out we wrap towels around us she blushs as she opens the door grabbing my stuff off the floor as I walk into the bedroom seeing her grabbing new clothes out her bags leaning on the wall watching her mumble things to herself I swear she's something else but I wouldn't change our eyes meet an she smiles before grabbing a pair of thongs off the bed smirking kicking off the wall to get dressed myself so we can rest up some before going back down to join everyone else even though really I just want to be around my Angel and hold her but yet im still kinda shocked she pushed me back in the shower but yet the view was very delightful to see, throwing on my shirt glancing over seeing my beautiful Angel laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling like she's deep in thought about something and I know what that is the person who targeting her parents and took them away from her I know how she feels I think that's another reason why I'm so protective over her why I was so drawing to her when we were kids I don't want to see her get hurt if that person ever shows up in our life I'll personally end them shaking my head while getting in the bed she snaps her head towards me smiling slowly wrapping my arms around her pulling her towards me while tickling her causeing her to laugh an squirm around a little bit chuckling she playful slaps my chest before laying her head on it kissing the top of her head I want this moment to last just like this.