T H I R T Y - E I G H T. Death Tolls

Guido

Guido

My sunshine really impressed me but not just me my father he was shocked that she didn't think twice about attacking my ex girlfriend who honestly I never wanted to see again a day in my life shaking my head watching my sunshine punch my ex in her face waiting for her to give us more damn answers looking over towards Vincenzo he seems to be slowly losing his patience not going to lie everybody is sighing heavily running my hand down my face the thought of my ex working with the Redvilly bitchs makes my blood run cold, she's done lost her damn mind if she thinks she's going to live because she's not knowing Vincenzo will sent one of the assassins after her honestly I don't care she deserves it helping the enemy the same ones that are going after our girls that doesn't settle well with anyone in here looking over to my father his facial expressions so much hatred and anger which I haven't seen in a long time.

Pulling my sunshine towards me she seems to relax instantly which is good because she's shaking like a leaf an I know it's because of her anger is getting the best of her it happens to me once I've reached my braking point kissing her cheek softly causing her to smile "Talk" hearing my father  hiss standing in front of my ex at the corner of my eye noticing Ray walking in watching everything that's going on as he leans on the wall sometimes I really wonder if Ray is as psychotic as they say he really is at times, looking back over seeing the whores look truly udderly exhausted after being beaten by our girls maybe now they'll decide to open the mouths of theirs and tell us everything they know about the Redvilly bitchs but most importantly how long they've been working for them.

Sighing feeling my sunshines nails digging into my arm "It's okay" saying making her look up at me instantly looking deep into her eyes seeing so many mixed emotions swirling in the beautiful eyes of hers that I get lost in the way the light is hitting her eyes right now they look like a amber whiskey color truly stunning if you ask me, chuckling kissing the top of her head softly she sighs as we watch Vincenzo walk into front of them with a deadly devilish grin glancing over to Arturo he nods his head at me we walk up an stand next to Vincenzo with our arms folded in front of us as the three whores look up at us scared to death.

"Now you three are going to talk or our lovely girls over there will start beating you again, do you understand that?" Vincenzo asks slowly while me and Arturo chuckle because we know he did that on purpose.

"Fuck you Vincenzo, your nothing but a pig ! They we're right your more like your selfish dead father"The one whore spats before we knew it Aurora slaps her so hard her head swings fast.

"Bitch watch what you say! It doesn't matter if  he was the mafia king before he's gone! That disrespectful to talk about someone who is dead!" Aurora hiss while my sunshine and Layal nod their heads.

"Talk or while cut your fingers off one by one NOW!" Arturo yells causing the whore to jump while Layla looks at him sideways.

"Okay... A man mid-50s I would say came to us a few months ago and hired us to be a part of his little group so we can escape you assholes!!" The one whore spats before glaring at us.