S I X T Y - F O U R. Omertà

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

"He dies" saying looking over at my beautiful Aurora who gave the order to eliminate Diavolo once and for all she has no idea how proud an turned on I am of her taking charge the way she did might just have to show her it's not night time yet we've got time before he's got to die chuckling seeing her glancing over at me raising her eyebrow watching me like she's trying to figure out what I'm thinking if she only knew what was running through my mind, shaking my head walking towards her her eyes grow wide like a deer in headlights which is cute she must think I'm mad maybe I should play it off but then again she'll bite my head off like she did earlier nope not again once was enough.

Standing in front of her she looks at me with them beautiful eyes of hers that are shining like crystals she grabs my hand pouting her lip giving me the innocent sorry look smirking pulling her towards me she gasps placing her hand on my chest leaning my head on hers she bites her lip teasing me now she's done it her ass is mine an she doesn't even know it yet, leading the way towards the door she shakes her head giggling seeing they left the door open shaking my head looking at her she just shrugs her shoulders giving me a 'sorry' look chuckling as we walk into the house feeling her leaning her head on my shoulder oh no this isn't nap time we're going to have some kinda of action these little quickies here and there isn't cut it anymore just hope she understand that.

Walking down the hallway towards the room "Vincenzo" she says playfully as she runs her hand down my torso slowly causing my cock to twitch in my jeans groaning opening the door she smirks deviously while walking past me leaving stand there stunned nodding my head shutting the door behind us my beautiful Aurora has no idea what she's done, taking my shirt off she looks at me smirking slowly walking towards her like a predator that's spotted its prey she takes off tank top revealing her beautiful soft skin licking my lips she slowly walks backwards but she falls on the bed grinning towering over her gripping her hips she lets out a little whimper looking at me with her beautiful eyes that looks so playful like she's ready for me to take control.

"Your mine" saying kissing down her neck while I pull down her panties enough for me to rub her clit slowly teasing her soft moans escape from her lips licking her nipples she arcs her back some running her fingers through my hair leaning up stopping all my actions she looks at me before she could say anything I pulled off her panties left her legs over my shoulder she gasps, my tongue ring hits her clit she bites her lip as I slowly lick on it teasing her she moans softly flicking my tongue faster on her clit she grips the sheets enjoying the moment that she's receiving yet I'm enjoying it as well.

Pulling away lowering her legs down slowly on the bed she leans up pulling at my boxers smirking she pulls them down laying back down bitting her lip as she opens her legs welcoming me groaning placing my hand on her hip slamming my cock deep inside of her feeling her walls tighten around my cock as her moans fill the room  lucky for the both of us the room is sound proof, keeping up at my pace feeling her nails dig into my arm as she leans her head back enjoying every single stroke of my hard cock slamming in an out of her leaning down kissing her lips roughly she wraps her legs around my waist she feels so fucking damn good.