E I G H T Y - E I G H T. End Game

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

"Vincenzo"Caleb says glaring daggers at me which is funny coming from a low-life bastard like him and dared to spit on his own men that risked their lives for his ungrateful ass that's truly beyond disrespectful in the Mafia but then again Caleb has broken Omertá to many times to count an has gotten away with it but no more Aurora and the girls are out of harms way now so all bets are off smirking slowly pulling her towards me she grins leaning her head on my shoulder causing Caleb to growl like a animal, hearing someone clear their throat at the corner of my eye seeing Ray stepping from behind Knoxs which catches Caleb's attention chuckling watching Caleb look utterly terrified but yet it quickly fades away Caleb claps his hands together which is damn well annoying.

"Ray"Caleb says tilting his head to the side watching closely while Ray walks over towards us standing near Aurora smiling at her which is causing Caleb to grow even more aggravated which just indicates that our plan is working to get under Caleb skin and make him vulnerable chuckling lowly watching Caleb's eye twitch with anger is quite amusing glancing over seeing the side doors opening up revealing our group of assassins slowly walking in waiting for the signal to shoot, at the corner of my eye seeing her more then ready to end this charade but patience is key in situations like this because one wrong move could potentially be your last an i'm not allowing that moving my neck side to side slowly making eye contact with all of our assassins they nod and take aim ready to pull their triggers at the right moment let the war begin.

Rubbing my hands together slowly all the sudden gun shots are rapidly fired blood splatters in different directions catching Caleb completely off guard to see his own men or should we say rats being killed leaving him vulnerable to us "Bastard"Caleb yells trying to make a run for the exit which just infuriates me even more aiming my gun without any hesitation I pull the trigger BANG causing Caleb to fall on the ground he holds his leg grinning slowly lowering my gun down he really must have lost his damn mind, walking over towards him Arturo and Guido kick him in his side while Ray an Leo grab the chains that we brought along with us he spits towards me nodding my head my fists collide with his face repeatedly all I'm seeing is red no one ever dares to spit towards me unless they've got a damn death wish in Caleb's case he does.

As I'm being pulled away Caleb begins to laugh while blood slowly oozes out of his mouth we hear the door behind us open as Ray and Leo walk in utterly confused on what happened until my uncle Maccini fills them in on what took place Leo nods his head as for Ray he walks over an slams the chain across Caleb's chest knocking the wind right out of him for a moment Caleb trys to lunge at Ray like a damn wild animal or something but to his utter surprise Milo tackles him to the ground as Mac steps on his hand, chuckling watching Caleb being dragged away by Leo and Mac as he thrashes around acting as if he was the victim when in reality he's a sick individual that has crossed one to many lines that's going to pay for it once we start to torture him she looks at me "Torture?"she asks nodding my head she smirks before walking away once again from me closely watching her she stands in front of a picture of a woman holding a baby then it clicks in my head that's my beautiful Aurora as a baby while her mother is holding her.