T H I R T Y -T W O. Gratefulness

Guido

Guido

"Rosco you shot that man? Damn you haven't lost your touch ass hole" Mr.Wilson says shaking his head chuckling.

"Yes I did, I heard my niece yelling he's name so I know he means something to her"Her uncle Rosco stats looking at me nodding his head.

"Thank you sir for saying my ass, yes we mean something to each other" Saying wrapping my arm around her waist protectively causing him to smile seeing her happy.

"We thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow to talk to the girl's? Did you finish whatever you were doing?" Aurora's uncle Knoxs asks noticing my sunshines uncle Rosco grin nodding his head.

"I have don't worry about that"Her uncle Rosco stats looking up at the sky which is odd but maybe he's praying like we do.

"Anyways uncle Rosco ! Where the hell have you been all these years? No call no nothing!" My beautiful sunshine hisses glares at him he sighs an shakes he's head.

"Joy somethings I can't tell you not yet at lest, but I have been working a lot. What I just did please that was just luck, and I was tracking your father down along with some others" Her uncle Rosco says pulling something out his pocket handing it to her.

"Hate to interrupt this little moment, but the cleaners are coming to get that guy's body off the ground. So we should move away like now"Arturo spats grabbing Layla's hand as Vincenzo grabs a hold of Aurora's looking at Joy she nods her head even though she's not to pleased.

"Let's go already, towards the car's and we can talk"Vincenzo spats before walking away with Aurora shaking my head sigh taken my sunshines hand walking towards the car's with their uncles behind us.

Leaning on the car's no one speaks which is good thing considering what had happened moments ago and we know exactly who that little bastard was my ex girlfriends brother the fact that he even remotely thought about raising a gun to me was funny though I am grateful her uncle Rosco saved my ass when he did yet he doesn't even really know me feeling her squeeze my hand causing me to snap right out of my thoughts looking into her eyes they should have so many emotions swirling around in them it's truly amazing yet I'm the one that caused those emotions to stir up in the first place, sighing hanging my head down "Fuck" repeatedly cursing myself for messing up so badly feeling her lips on my cheek as she squeezes my hand "I'm okay" she whispers in my ear looking up at her she smiles I swear her smile is so damn beautiful chuckling placing my hand on her cheek noticing that she's bitting her lip smirking leaning my head on hers "Guido" she whispers softly before our lips collide together like a heat wave.