T H R E E- Lake House

Aurora

Aurora

The wind whipping through my hair music blasting through the radio trying just to concentrate on where to go first but honestly we have no idea where to start or who to turn to I can't turn to my Father because he would probably just tell me nothing but lies Layla made a point earlier this morning before we picked up and left the house if I were to ask my father about any of it he would probably denied it sighing, trying to keep an clear mind "I'm hungry" hearing Joy say from back seat Layla nodded her head giggling "Food it is" stating as we see one of our favorite place to eat Chipotle turning the steering wheel to make my way into the parking lot.

I get a strange tingling sensation as if we're being followed I just shrug it off like it was nothing "You guys are fine" I kept repeating to myself knowing the fact that well we're running from Vincenzo,Arturo and Guido not going to lie part of me is scared on how Vincenzo is going to react once he finds out but the other part of me just doesn't care I'm doing this kind of for fun, hopefully he understands that through that thick skull of his as I park we open the doors and stepping out the car stretching because we've been on the road for at least 4 hours now.

As we wait in line the smell from the food hits our noses as our stomach starts to crumble even more from the smell "Move the line already" Layla and Joy spat laughing at them both at the corner of my eye thinking I saw someone watching us looking around seeing no one watching us everyone was messing with their phones or deep in conversations "Its nothing" telling myself as we wait for our turn to order our food which seems to be taken forever, hearing my phone start to ring reaching for it out of my hoodie seeing it my dad closing my eyes breathing lightly the phone continues to when Layla takes it out of my hand and declines the call as Joy laughs.

Shaking my head as Layla puts my phone back in my hoodie but some perv behind us whistles "Ass hole" Joy hisses as they guy just smirks before trying to slap Layla's ass without really thinking I grabbed him by the wrist an I twisted slowly as he looked shocked "Don't even" saying through my clenching jaw the dude backs up an steps out of line away from us, sighing hearing Layla and Joy laughing like crazy at what I just did yeah when we were growing up with my uncle at least we learned how to fight how to defend ourselves even knowing how to shoot a gun only if it was truly necessary.

Once we pay for our water and our amazing custom burritos which we always get we sit down and start to eat grabbing the hot sauce I start to smother half of my burrito in it, as Layla and Joy look at me like I've lost my damn mind or something shrugging them off as I take a bite of my burrito as they shake their heads and eat their burritos.

"Soo where do we even begin to find out the truth?"Joy asks as Layla nods her head as I sigh.

"I don't even know where to start to be honest, we all agreed not even to ask my father because he would probably just lie about it and ask who told me and I'm not telling him Vincenzo is back let that he's the new mafia king" Stating as I fold my arms in front of my chest as both of their eyes grew wide.