F O U R- NightWatch

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

I can't believe my beautiful Aurora just stripped down like that teasing me like that "Damn it" saying under my breath fixing my paints before walking back towards the lake house that I got not far away from the one our woman are in shaking my head as reaching our lake house to find Arturo and Guido sitting near a damn camp fire eatting marshmallows while drinking deer grabbing my phone from my pocket glancing at some interesting information that was sent to me by Leo before he killed the last three guys who was apart of stealing from me reading it something catchs my full attention that makes my blood boil to no end "Fucker" mumble to myself roughly putting my phone back in my pocket, clearing my throat which makes Artuo and Guido look over at me as I start to walk over towards them roughly grabbing a beer off the table twisting the top off a toss the bottle cap into the fire as I chug the beer down with out a hesitation in the world as Artuo and Guido raise their eyebrows at me as I mentally roll my eyes at them.

"What's wrong ? Who do we have to torture or kill?" Arturo asks while taken a swig of his beer.

"Oh just take a damn look" Spatting pulling my phone out as I tossed it at Arturo.

"What's it's say Arturo?" Guido asks while waiting Arturo face expression changes from relxed to pissed.

"Oh just the same mother fucker that my dad was looking for that stole from him once then went magically disappearing has raised up once again and now is taken our shit" Spatting while rubbing my hands together.

"And this time they left a code name that doesn't even make mother fucking sense at all!" Arturo spats while he stood up and handed the phone to Guido.

"Redvilly, what the fuck is that? Who would want a code name like that?" Guido asks while shaking his head reading the rest of the information.

"I know that person or people are playing two sides,think about it my father always said 'Their is a mole' what if that person was working with our Mafia when my father was alive and also working for a gang here in america?" Saying while looking between both of them as they shake their heads.

"That's a death wish everyone knows that, you play the middle something is bond to go wrong"Arturo says while Guido nods his head as I run my hand down my face slowly.

"It's true even though someone is playing with fire and they will not like the out come"Guido stats as we all nod our heads.

"Anyways off that topic for now.. Did you find away into the lake house that our beautiful woman are staying in" Arturo asks while laying on a smirk causing me to laugh.

"Yeah did you? Because Joy needs her ass spanked for that shit she pulled today in that parking lot"Guido spats while Arturo bursts into laughter as I shake my head.