T H I R T Y -F O U R. Reaper of death

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

"Call everyone to the warehouse now, this rat is going to pay with his life. Plus he dared try to lay his hands on my girl that doesn't settle while with me" Spatting darkly Leo and Mac both nod before looking towards my Aurora who just snapped moments ago.

"I'm okay I had a bad feeling about him and now we all know! But the question remains who was he going to send them pictures to?" Aurora asks while her uncle Knoxs runs her back trying to calm her down.

"We will find out okay? Calm down and breath watch a movie with the girls or something just don't leave the house"Her uncle Knoxs says as she nods her head as I notice her hand is bleeding which makes my blood boil more.

"Vincenzo me and Knoxs should stay here with them, especially now we don't know who he talked to somebody can come up here and trying to harm one of them. So we should stay here nobody will touch them you have my word"Mr.Wilson says clenching his fist tightly to his side as I noticed his breathing has escalated.

"I agree you two should stay and Joy's uncle as well, if anything should happen while we're gone don't hesitate to kill them"Saying looking at the three man who grin devilish nodding their heads.

"Vincenzo you better come back safe or I'll kick your ass!"Aurora spats glaring at me for a moment causing me to smile at her knowing she's worried about me makes me happy.

"Don't worry your pretty little head, I'll be fine" Saying before pressing my lips on hers as her uncle Knoxs looks away Mr.Wilson laughs.

"Same for you two"Layal and Joy hiss at Arturo and Guido making them grin devilishly.

"Don't worry we'll be okay"Arturo and Guido say before kissing them.

"Now let's go! Tie that bitch up and toss him in the car, Leo sit next to him with your gun" mischievious saying as Leo looks at me nodding his head with a devilish grin on.

Can't fucking believe this shit looking at this rats phone seeing the pictures just makes my blood boil even more he has no idea what we are going to do to him in front of everybody so they can completely understand we are not the ones to cross especially me I'll have to pull out an old family torture so they understand that I mean business an why some call me the reaper chuckling open the door walking outside I notice Ray standing near the SUV glaring at the rat as he gets tossed into one of them gotta admit everything I've heard and read about Ray seems to be true, shaking my head getting into the SUV shutting the door "Drive" saying to the soldier who just nods his head as he starts to drive away to the warehouse where everybody is waiting to watch the rat get tortured for ever thinking he could try to cross me I got to admit my Aurora really impressed me when she attacked the rat she showed no mercy she's got a kind heart but I would not want to piss her off looking out the window seeing the buildings as we passed them by they look like blurs sighing heavily running my hand down my face.