T W E N T Y-F O U R. Sin

Arturo

Arturo

Looking down at her she seems deep in thought honestly she surprised the hell out of me when I caught the last glimpses of her beating his face in while Aurora an Joy pulled her back telling her to 'calm down' the fact that my Angel blacks out when she fights is not uncommon for her family but I'll have to show her how to control her rage so she doesn't black out and to top it off her having anxiety just amplifies it even more, but I feel like shit for not knowing she had anxiety in the first damn place feeling her lips on my cheek snapping me out of train of thought looking down into her beautiful brown eyes that are swirling with so many emotions it's like watching waves in the ocean leaning my head on her cupping her cheeks seeing her smile makes me happy I meant what I said to her my only fear is if something happens to her or anyone I care for there is no one that will hold me back from snapping an showing them why they call me sin.

Hearing Vincenzo speaking in Italian making sure the girls don't hear his commands towards the high rank soldiers at the corner of my eye I see Aurora shake her head when he said 'il bastardo' he must forget she knows some Italian we step back once she slaps his shoulder as she gives him a glare Vincenzo shrugs his shoulders as if he didn't say anything wrong just a moment ago, me an Guido grin at one another as we watch the rats be removed quickly until we deal with them later on tonight after we have dinner with our girls they deserve it after what they just did leaning down kissing her cheek softly causing her to snuggle up to me even more not going to lie I'm loving every single moment that we have together just seeing her smile and the way she looks at me it's just like how we used to be before I moved to Italy we both have that fire in us that burns bright she's my Angel an I'm her sinner.

"What do you girls want for dinner? And don't worry about any cameras because well we have hackers working on erasing the videos of you girls beating the bastards like they were nothing but air" Vincenzo says as they girls eyes grow wide to what he said while me an Guido shake our heads.

"What do you mean VIDEO Vincenzo? We can go to jail for that!!" Aurora hiss as Layla begins to shake like a leaf while my blood begins to boil some.

"FIRST off chill out your making Layla shake like a leaf! Second no one is going to fucking jail we wouldn't allow that to happen, hints why we have hackers working on erasing the videos of you walked beating them fucking bastards up"Hissing making everyone look at me taken back feeling Layla place your hand on my chest causing me to look at her as she smiles sweetly.

"Calm down Arturo, we know it just took us by surprise you can't blame us for being a little worried"Layla says before grabbing my hand tightly as I let out a heavy sigh knowing that she's right but they should know that we would protect him no matter what.