*❖Q & A for Cast ❖*

Before we get started on this crazy ride I thought I would bring the cast in for a little interview for you guys so get a feel of their personalitys so to say...

Alright let's bring them in..

Vincenzo.. Hello now move..

Arturo..Out my way oh hi ...

Guido.. Hey um move..

Aurora.. Hello there.

Layla.. Heyyyy there

Joy.. Hey you guys.

Alright now that you guys are here... Umm what the hell are you guys doing? Put them fucking guns away NOW!! Ugh this is going to be along day I see, sorry my male cast members are being ass holes at the moment my apologies..

Aurora: an you wonder why we run away from you guys look how your fucking acting put your fucking guns away now !!!

Layla:Unreal they only pulled the chairs out for us stop being fucking pricks!!!

Joy:And there goes the neighborhood unbelievable!!!!

I'm terribly sorry Vincenzo, Arturo and Guido... Ugh I just wish I could slap them right now!!

Vincenzo:Don't ever look at her again do you understand that I am the fucking Mafia King I will blow your brains out !!

Arturo:That's my Angel you do fucking understand you worthless fuck! Next time I'll kill you!

Guido:Don't ever touch her or look at her or well you'll end up missing! Got that?

SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!! HAND ME YOUR FUCKING GUNS OR I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR FUCKING HAPPY ENDINGS!

Vincenzo:Sorry forgive us?.

Arturo: yeah please ...

Guido:pretty please...

Of course I forgive you even though you three pissed me the hell off now let us get ready for some questions and you will answer honestly okay ?okay