F I F T Y - S I X. Her sweetboy

Guido

Guido

"Sunshine" saying between kissing her cheek as we feel the plane landing she pushs me away a little giggle smirking she looks at me "No" she says pointing at me throwing my hands up acting like I wasn't going to do anything she sighs in relief before she could react I start to tickling her causing her to laugh at the corner of my eye seeing both my father and hers shaking their heads chuckling well at least she's laughing and not crying like did when she woke up that killed me to see that not even going to lie, the plane comes to a complete stop taking the seat belt off jumping out of the chair stretching feeling her hand being placed on my back turn in my head slightly seeing her trying to gain her balance maybe her leg fell asleep turning around picking her up bridal style she gasps kissing her cheek "Guido" she giggles trying to squirm out of my arms to stand up on her arm honestly I don't mind carrying her and she knows it I've spun her around the room before an she absolutely adored it.

Grabbing both of our bags out of the overhang "Thank you" she says kissing my cheek "Welcome" saying taking her hand leading the way towards the stairs to leave the plane she squeezes my hand smiling quickly looking back for a moment she presses her lips on mine groaning as she pulls away she smirks walking past me walking down the stairs shaking my head chuckling she's teasing me she knows that we can't do anything because she's on her period most guys would want their girls to go down on them but im a true gentlemen I'll wait for her to give me the okay then the beast get unleashed which she really enjoys, stepping off the last stairs seeing the top grade assassins that Vincenzo called walking around they insured us that no one would get close to do any harm to our group walking towards my sunshine who's observing their movements chuckling draping my arm over her shoulder she smiles placing her hand on my chest as we lean on the SUV an wait for everyone else to hurry the hell up so we leave.

After about 10 minutes we all get into the SUVs drive away and head to the country villa house that we own here in Tuscany "Ah" hearing the girls say as a song comes on chuckling looking over at my beautiful sunshine seeing swaying her head back and forth to the beat of the music feeling Arturo kicking my seat he knows that piss me off lowly growling turning my head but to my surprise Arturo gives me the 'its time' look nodding my head turning back around grinning kicking Vincenzo chair he looks in the review mirror giving the same look Arturo gave me he nods his head, he turns on a different song and the three of us start dancing in our seats the girls look at us like we've lost our minds or something "Stop!" all three of them yell causing us to brust into laughter as they shake their heads in disbelief leaning over kiss my sunshine on her cheek rapidly causing her to giggle smiling wrapping my arm around her slowly rubbing her side as we enjoy the rest of the ride to the house which shouldn't be long now considering that Vincenzo is going 80mph so we can get there before the sunsets.   

Finally after 40 minutes we pull up to the house Vincenzo turns off the SUV glancing over at my sunshine her eyes are wide seeing how big the country house really is chuckling opening the door noticing everyone else pulling up and parking their SUVs while the top grade assassin's get out their SUV to do a sweep of the perimeter to make sure it's safe "Clear" they yell sighing opening up the door getting out feel warm sweet air hits my face smiling rushing over to open her door she smiles as she steps out looking around at the scenery honestly I've got the best view an that's her, picking up the bags "Inside" saying catching her attention she sighs an follows me to the door opening the front door her jaw drops chuckling shaking my head grabbing her hand pulling her to the room while be sharing she opens the door to the room she walks in looking around amazed by the room placing the bags down leaning on the wall watching her she turns around with a smile on her face before I knew it she throws her arms around me wrapping my arms around her pulling her close the smell of her honeysuckle perfume hits my noise making feel truly calm to the point where nothing can break me out of it which it works both ways for me and her it's like night an day but mostly good never bad.