E I G H T Y - N I N E. Shopping

Layla

Layla

It's been a few days since we took out Caleb and Aurora announced that she was pregnant thing's have been truly peaceful glancing over seeing soprano playing with his chew toy that Leo got him the other day smiling placing my hand on my stomach something sweet lingers in the air causing my stomach to growl a little "Hey"Joy says handing me a plate with my grandma's famous banana bread on it while sitting down next to me ripping off a small piece of the bread "Hot"saying blowing on my poor fingertips Joy bursts into a fit of laughter, glaring at her she shakes her head still laughing like a damn hyena sighing honestly it's a little funny now but not that funny Aurora walks over raising her eyebrow shaking my head pointing at Joy "Oh"Aurora says sitting down on the other side of me it's feels like old times but with a great view in front of us truthfully this right here is amazing with my two bestfriends.

Hearing footsteps coming towards us we turn our heads "Hey"Damien says sitting down in the chair with a plate of cookies my eyes grow wide a little realizing that those cookies that poor Damien is eating are Arturo's that my grandma made him earlier which he was happy about glancing over to Joy she seems unaware of what's going on but Aurora picks up on it she looks at me "What?"Aurora whispers pointing to the cookies "Arturo"saying nibbling my lip Aurora leans back a bit slightly shaking her head, taking a bite of my banana bread its like a little piece of happiness but without the nuts which I'm happy about and grateful that my grandma doesn't put them in because to me their disgusting suddenly all of us hear the back door slam open with a bang me and Aurora glance at each other before looking back to seeing a very irritated Arturo oh boy this isn't going to go well at all.

"Oh Damien"Arturo says causing poor Damien's eyes to grow wide he slowly places to plate of cookies down on the table lucky for him he only eating one or two of them maybe at the corner of my eye seeing Joy shaking her head at Damien giving him the famous 'idiot' look grabbing the cookies off the table "Run"saying until Aurora kicks him in the leg Damien jumps up quickly and turns around to only come face to face with Arturo honestly if Damien would have listened to me he could have ran an escaped, watching closely for a few seconds until a idea hits me smirking grabbing a cookie off the plate slowly both Aurora an Joy watch my actions closely standing up quickly as soon as Arturo goes to say something I shove the cookie in his mouth catching him off guard long enough for Damien to runaway both Aurora an Joy laugh at Arturo's expression smiling acting as if I'm totally innocent he grabs ahold of the cookie and bites into it shaking his head honestly he'll get over it but it's cute to see him this way.

Sitting back down taking a bite of my banana bread he smiles at me causing my heart to flutter like wings soaring through the sky he sits down an starts to eat the cookies luckily there's only a few on plate so he won't get to much of a sugar rush but then again we are supposed to go shopping he can have a sugar rush all he wants because I'm going to make him carry the bags for me "Angel"he says looking at me with his eyebrow raised smiling waving at him yes I can be devious at times but it's worth it, Vincenzo and Guido both walk over an sit down we all glance at each other realizing how strange it is that we're not near our partner we all nod "Switch"we all say in perfect sync while moving to where our partner is shaking my head giggling never really realized how strange it felt until that I felt like the first night they decided to walk back in our lives feeling his lips press on my cheek softly yet tenderly giggling leaning my head on his while he places his hand on my stomach but I don't care the gesture is super sweet to me.