S E V E N - Plans & Agreement

Aurora

Aurora

Waking up from a nightmare screaming almost bloody murder as Layla and Joy rush into my room an see me in my panic state they both jump on the bed with a second thought and hold me tightly rocking me back and forth slowly trying to calm me down some which was working "It was a dream" they both whisper nodding my head slowly wrapping my arms around them feeling tears run down my face I hate feeling this weak I'm stronger then this knowing damn well I am but this one dream I lived it and it was the worst moment in my life ever the day of my accident the day I most lost my life because of some guy who decided to break into the house yelling and going crazy about something I don't quite remember that part real well,  but when he saw me and the pain of what he did still hurts at times I bare the scar from it and I'm just grateful I'm alive still breathing in the arms of my two best friends who I'm so lucky to have even Vincenzo, Arturo and Guido even though we are technically having them chase of us.

Snapping out of it to see Joy handing me my phone "Look" she says unlocking it seeing my background shaking my head he did it again plus a text message which makes me smile I can't lie he looks so damn good with all them tattoos all over him an he has nipple piercings my trance is stopped by both of them laugh looking at their own phones, by the look on their faces Arturo and Guido must have done something so I start to laugh while they both blush some like school girls grabing the pillows they both start to attack me grabbing one start hitting them the whole room is filled with laughter not like moments ago which was me screaming.

"Okay we need to come up with a better way of getting our information yesterday was fucking crazy plus they guys shot the guy who was coming after us in the leg to stop him ,I know this may sound fucked up but whatever they did to him after he kinda brought it on himself for coming after us" Spatting while fixing my hair.

"You think ? But we did get some answers even though we have more damn questions"Joy spats while Layla nods her head.

"But if they didn't show up when they did who knows what that guy would have done, but let's make a good playing instead of running in blind" Layla says before she leans her head on me.

"Okay, the next place we should carrier guns and knives just in case. The next place is near the beach and that's a 5hour drive away from here" Saying while sighing heavenly.

"Oh not today please, can we stay here until then? Plus we had to know the address and who to look for which we all can do on the computer in the office"Layla wines like a little girl causing me to roll my eyes.