F O R T Y. Ace of secrets

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

"Vincenzo" hearing my beautiful Aurora calling my name swear it's like gold rolling off her tongue every time she says my name looking over at her I can see something that's bugging her but what I don't know she said she spoke to someone and that's irritating need to no fucking damn end sighing pulling her into my arms not worried about the boring ass movie that's playing on the tv my main concern is her at the moment, remembering reading in her file that the doctor told her there was really nothing they could prescribed her so they started giving her Tylenol 3s don't know why she acted embarrassed about getting her monthly visitor it's a normal thing plus I'll help her as much as I can with it even though I bought condoms after she flipped out on me for not having them the first two times.

"You okay Bambina?" whispering in her ear "Yes" she says snuggling up to me rubbing her sides slowly glancing around the room seeing everyone enthralled in the movie at the corner of my eye seeing Ray leaning on the wall with a piece of paper in his hand "Hmm" humming to myself feeling her squeeze my hand looking down she looks at with a raised eyebrow as if she was trying to figure out what was wrong, smiling waving it off she rolls her eyes an lays her head back on my chest running my hand down my face slowly miss sneaky here really showed her true colors today yet it's a big ass turn on the way she handled her car not once have I ever seen somebody have that much control doing the speed that she was doing flying down the road an the way she stood up to me I couldn't ask for anyone else besides her but if anybody else would have done that they would have had a bullet in their head an gone missing.

"This movie is fucking boring!" Arturo spats causing me to burst into laughter finally somebody agrees with me.

"Why did we pick this again?" Guido asks shaking his head as I trying to catch my breath.

"Shut up! Stop complaining it's almost over"Joy spats Guido leans back throwing has hands up in defense.

"It could have been something else!" Layla hisses causing Arturo to shake his head.

"Yeah like magic Mike"My Aurora says causing me to glare at her like she's lost her damn mind.

"Lets think about that...hm uhh no" Saying causing Arturo and Guido to laugh like hyenas, as the girls glare at us.

"Oh shut it up you damn hyenas!" My Aurora hisses causing Joy and Layla to burst into laughter, Arturo and Guido look shocked but what she said.

"Damn you two got told huh?" Leo says between laughs causing Arturo to growl at him.

"You boys should now this now, one Aurora gets cranky and emotional when she's on vister, two Layla gets emotional but snappy. Joy she's fine as long as you don't piss her off , I lived with them I've picked up on it all. And you want to keep all three of them happy get chocolate, pretzels, and fruit. Oh yeah no eggs it makes them queasy to the stomach for some reason when their on"Aurora's uncle Knoxs says while our girls nod their heads smiling.