Epilogue Two.Reveal

Layla

Layla

Today we're going to the doctor to see what I'm having although I'm trusting my intuition about what we're having walking toward the living room to see him laying on the damn couch like it's a lazy day walking into kitchen slowly shaking my head grabbing a bowl out to eat cereal "Hey"Aurora says waving at her she slightly turning her head to the living room an sees all of the guys just being lazy for a moment we know that they had a meeting today to deal with business si we'll let them have a pass this time, "Oh"saying placing my hand on my stomach feeling multiple kicks instantly he's by my side almost like lightning he places his hand softly on my stomach looking at him seeing a big smile on his face just makes my heart flutter honestly it's all worth it but baby or babies has some legs.

Leaning my head on his shoulder just simply enjoying the moment while it lasts remembering last night when he was kissing my stomach he was truly caught off-guard when it happened it was quite funny it caused soprano to bark which made my grandma come into the room until she realized what was going on she giggled at us before Leo walked in smiling at the both of us feeling his lips press on my cheek causing me to smile truthfully we're ready for today,"Angel ready?"he asks nodding my head slowly placing my bowl in the sink he grabs my bag for me causing me to smile wrapping my arm around his we make our way to the front door to head to the doctors office.

Once outside we see everyone waiting for us at the SUVs their just as excited as we are he opens the door up for me like gentleman "Thanks"saying kissing his cheek he smirks which means he's up to something feeling his hand slap my ass lightly shaking my head trying to control my urge to do something to him like maybe hitting him across the back of his head sitting down quickly he chuckles closing the door yeah he can find this all amusing all he wants to but he knows we can't do anything until I'm done being pregnant and he damn well knows this, once everyone is in we start to head down the road which it's only a ten minute drive away from the house Aurora starts to play one of the songs off the playlist we made together smiling leaning my head on his shoulder he runs his fingertips down my arm slowly which is truly blessful.

After ten minutes we finally arrive at the doctors squeezing his hand tightly he gently rubs his thumb on my cheek as a tingling sensation runs down my spine along with a few kicks here and there Vincenzo parks the SUV in front of the building and cuts the engine off Arturo opens the door he quickly gets out sighing getting out along with him he holds my hand as we wait for all of them to move along honestly now I'm starting to feel anxious, we all walk-in to be greeted by the doctor "Hello"she says standing up from her chair as we all walk in smiling watching her grab the folder with my name on it before she gestures us to follow her we walk down the hall to the room so we can get started truly it's about time.

Laying back in the chair slowly lifting my shirt up a bit so the doctor can put that cold gel on my stomach so we can proceed hearing him chuckle turning my head he leans over and kisses my lips "Ready?"the doctor asks nodding our head she begins to put on the gel on my stomach digging my nails into his palm of his hand he knows I hate that cold gel plus it kinda has a smell to me lucky I put in a body spray into my purse this morning, she turns the machine on begins to move the scope around slowly just enough for it to get adjusted suddenly we hear heartbeats echoing through the machine we both smile looking up at the screen waiting to see our little ones appear up on the screen.