F O R T Y - S E V E N. His Light

Layla

Layla

"Arturo" saying catching his attention "Yes" he says looking at me concerned shaking my head snatching the chips out of his lap causing him to drop his jaw smiling before taking a bite out of the chip looking over towards Aurora I still cannot believe that they used a sleeping dart on her who the hell do these people think they are they really must want their asses kicked an that can be arranged one way or another looking out the window seeing the full moon shining brightly in the sky as the stars twinkle smiling feeling him squeez my hand causing me to look over at him seeing him smiling at me as soprano licks his cheek, giggling shaking my head rubbing the top of soprano's head light while Arturo give me the 'what about me' look as a pouts his lip sighing kissing his cheek but as I go to pull away he presses his lips on mine feels like fires dancing on my lips honestly I don't mind it at all he pulls away smirking triumphantly rolling my eyes playfully slapping his shoulder causing him to laugh like a damn hyena shaking my head don't know what I'm going to do with him but I love his psychotic ass I wouldn't dare change him.

At the corner of my eye seeing him taking off his shirt "Its hot" he says causing he's uncle Leo to shake his head in total disbelief bitting my lip trying to control my thoughts that are running in my head pulling out my phone pulling up the camera making sure my angle is right 'click' sticking out my tongue Joy shakes her head "He looked" she whispers looking down at the picture my eyes grow wide slowly turning my head seeing him grinning huffing shaking my head hearing him chuckle, sighing getting up taking soprano away from him turning around ready to walk away he pulls me backwards gasping making sure I have a tight grip around soprano so he doesn't fall and hurt himself turn in my head shooting him a glare "Sorry" he says before kissing my cheek sighing looking down at our sweet puppy seeing him  wagginh his tail happily feeling his arm wrap around me giggling leaning back coming face to face he press his lips on mine but we both get kicked by soprano causing us both to laugh honestly I do consider soprano like our child because we're raising him together Arturo really is full of surprises like he's said before but so am I and he doesn't even know it yet.

"Well we found something interesting you all might want to hear, but Layla and Arturo you two have to promise you won't flip shit in here. When we land you can but not in here there's not enough Tylenol to be passed around for both of your mouth okay? Okay" His Uncle Leo says causing Arturo to growl lowly as my uncle slaps Leo in his arm.

"Just tell us before I snap"Arturo stats calmly as possible giving his uncle a smile even though I know what that smile really means.

"One stop that Arturo, you know that smile creeps me the fuck out!" Guido says shaking his head causing Arturo to laugh.

"Okay.. Please tell us"Saying looking towards my uncle who's looking uneasy.

"Okay well I just got some disturbing information"My uncle says letting out a heavy sigh.

"Well tell all of us.. I can tell Arturo is getting impatient so you all might as well talk"Vincenzo stats pointing towards Arturo who doesn't seem to happy.