T H I R T Y- T H R E E. Beautiful disaster

Aurora

Aurora

My phone rings causing Vincenzo to thrash around a little bit in his sleep sighing getting up quickly to turn it off my heart stops once I look at the screen "Please no!" yelling tossing my phone to table covering my mouth with my hands tears start to flow my whole body starts to shake in pure horror "Aurora!" hearing Vincenzo yell turning to see he's awake I don't even give him the chance to get out of the bed throwing my arms around him sobbing uncontrollably he rubs my back slowly cooing in my ear trying to calm me down, I can't get that image out of my head that's on my phone of my own mother dead with multiple gunshot wounds blood everywhere hearing the door being busted open causes me to jump a little bit my uncle Knoxs and everyone come in an look at us confused yet also worried Vincenzo sighs heavily as I whip my face off the best that I can even though I probably look a wreck.

"What happened!?" My uncle Knoxs asks leaning in front of me whipping off my face the rest of the way.

"I thought the alarm on my phone was going off to get up but I was horribly wrong, it's a picture with a wicked message with it"Saying as my voice cracks just remember what the picture was of.

"I'll check okay"Mr.Wilson says reaching for my phone as Vincenzo uncle Giovanni follows him.

"Your okay Aurora, you got all of us here. We are family you crazy bitch" Layla says before tackling me on the bed as Joy joins in causing me to laugh.

"What the hell!" Vincenzo's uncle Giovanni yells snatching my phone out of Mr. Wilson's hand causing my uncle to jump up and see why he was yelling.

"Aurora your getting a new fucking phone ! No wait all of your girls are" Mr.Wilson spats as his breathing begins to escalate as he clenches his fists.

"Let us fucking see damn it!" Arturo hisses looking over my uncle shoulder as has eyes go wide.

"What the fuck!" Guido spats causing Vincenzo to jump up off the bed as I cling one to Layla and Joy waiting for the big boom.

"Who in the fuck sends a picture like that? Especially of her dead mother!! These twisted fuckers are really pushing me, once I get my hands on these bitchs they will pay dearly and I plan on ending them permanently! You girls are getting new phones!  you all we'll have everybody that is in this room in and the people that we choose numbers in the phones will transfer all the pictures and stuff like that to the new ones" Vincenzo spats between his clenching teeth as I noticed that his eyes have turned a dangerously dark blue almost sinister.