S E V E N T Y - T H R E E. Sweetness

Joy

Joy

"Sunshine" he says running his finger down my cheek slowly as a delightful chill goes down my spin snuggling up next to him he chuckles before kissing the top of my head lightly causing my heart to flutter lucky for us we got to take a nap after a hectic morning that we all had since they all had to discuss on a plan to lure bastard Caleb here to Italy sighing gliding my fingertips on his tattoo causing him to smile which makes my worry and doubt just fades away, "Coffee" hearing my father yell wiggling out of his embrace to get off the couch to grab some coffee before it's gone once again not having coffee it's not good for anyone's safety in this house.

"Thanks" saying as my father place my cup of coffee on the counter for me as he stirs his own coffee "Welcome" my father says causing me to smile Guido walks into the kitchen grabs himself a danish while he sits down next to me smiling leaning on him he shakes his head honestly I'm just doing his to get on his nerves just a bit from what he did to me earlier this morning when he decided he was going to mess with my hair, he pinches my waist causing me to jump my father looks over at us with his eyebrow rasied waving it off my father shakes his head before he could say anything to us the three of us see Damien running out the house like a bat out of hell "Damien" hearing Aurora an Layla yelling his name my eyes grow wide well this is going to be fun to watch because he's got both of them on him hell I might even join in on the fun.

Aurora an Layla come into the kitchen my mouth drops in utter shock seeing icing in their hair "He's dead" saying as they both nod their heads trying to control their anger which their doing very well I have to say but you can tell their both fuming with anger my very own cousin Damien should know not to mess with our hair I guess he forgot about his beat down for messing with our hair the first time, hearing heavy footsteps coming towards the kitchen both Aurora an Layla sit down trying to get the icing out their hair glancing over seeing both Vincenzo an Arturo with the looks of shock an rage which is understandable slowly shaking my head glancing over at Guido noticing hes looking at my hand kinda of oddly as if he was debating something in his head honestly he has been acting little strange for the past few days but I'm going figure out what's going on.

"Damien" my father yells out the back door shaking my head sighing Damien isn't going to come back in here until it's safe which may not be for awhile taking a long sip in my coffee trying my best not to go outside an beat the hell out of my cousin for doing that to my two best friends gently putting my cup down Guido looks at me oh yeah he knows I'm about run outside and drag my cousin back in this house an make him explain why he did that to them, but to all of our surprises my father has Damien by his collar at the door laughing nearly falling out my chair Guido instantly wraps his arm around me making sure I don't fall while my father drags him in back into the house both Aurora an Layla get out their chairs an try to get their hands on him only to get held back by Vincenzo an Arturo which honestly it's a good thing because they would rip him to shreds right now.