F I F T Y- T W O. Her King

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

It's funny when we were kids we played marriage now we're engaged and what I told her this morning was true she's the only girl I've wanted an I will fight to keep if necessary no one will harm her because I'll end them with a bullet in their heads without any hesitation and as for her fake father I dare him to approach me he will not like what happens to him for making her feel like she didn't exist just from quick moment I'll make him extinct, glancing around seeing everyone having a moment of peace which we all need after the chaos that happened the past couple of days feeling her lips press on my cheek grinning wrapping my arms around her pulling towards me she giggles as she places her hand on my bare chest.

"Vincenzo" hearing her sweet angelic voice saying my name looking down "Yes" saying looking into her beautiful blue eyes that are sparkling brightly leaning my head on hers caressing her cheek with a single stroke of my finger she closes her eyes an idea hits me a little pay back for her wiggling out of my arms earlier smirking moving my lips towards hers briefly letting my lips drift upon hers hearing a soft whimper escape her plumped lips stepping away folding my arms in front of my chest she opens her eyes looking at me in shock, chuckling she playfully slaps my arm walking past me shaking her head in disbelief that I teased her this time around rubbing my hands together nodding my head with one quick swing slapping her ass she gasps "Vincenzo" she says glaring at me shaking her head smiling sitting down in the chair she sighs as she sits down on my lap while everyone else laughs but we don't care it's all for fun which is well need even if it is only for a moment.

Glancing around seeing everyone relaxing drinking their beers or tea which thankfully our girls choose to drink maybe us being on their ass's about drinking has sunken into them thick skulls of theirs leaning back placing my hand on her waist putting a firm grip on it she looks back at me with a raised eyebrow shaking my head she shrugs her shoulders as she turns her attention back around to Layla an Joy who are playing around with soprano, honestly the moment she said yes I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest it was racing that fast sighing taking a sip of my beer "Cujo" my beautiful Aurora says as one of Mr.Wilsons dogs comes towards us wagging his tail happily we both rub his head at the corner of my eye seeing her uncle Knoxs an Ray what seems like a argument shaking my head it's every other day with those two.

Swear I should just lock their ass's in a room or something and let them talk about whatever but then again they might fight an Aurora would get upset with me if her uncle Knoxs got hurt because of my idea heavily sighing run my hand down my face Arturo give me the 'you good' look nodding my head he leans back slowly folding his arms in front of him squinting his eyes at me "Merda" saying under my breath between him and Guido they both can tell when I got something on my mind maybe it's because we grew up as brothers, looking up to the sky 'Ding' the sound of everyone phone goes off pulling out my phone seeing an unknown number sent a group text to everyone here glancing up looking at everyone noticing their eyes grow wide before I get a chance to open the message my Aurora drops her phone.