F I F T Y- E I G H T. Delivering a message

Vincenzo

Vincenzo

I still can't believe that my beautiful Aurora shot bitch boy Angelo the way she did I'll have to find out how she did it standing over him looking at his pathetic ass roll on the floor in pain which is quite amusing Arturo walks over an kicks in his side causing him to yell in pain chuckling shaking my head I don't have any sympathy for a scumbag like him he's coming after my Aurora and that doesn't fly with me at all, he's got a death wish I've got one hell of a plain for his death that everyone will like smirking stepping back "Take him" saying to one of the assassin that's standings near by they nod their head before dragging him away glancing over everyone seems a little irritated that we didn't end him right there an now.

"We kill him together" saying causing them to grin devilishly nodding their heads smirking walking towards the door at the corner of my eye seeing the window is slightly open which is odd because that window is always closed her uncle Knoxs walks over an pick up a bullet case off the ground he shakes his head chuckling handing it to me "Aurora's" he says causing me to look at the bullet case looking from the window to where the scumbag was standing it makes prefect sense now that's how she got that hip shot on him I have to admit i'm impressed, opening the door walking in seeing the girls in the kitchen do something clearing my throat as we all walk towards them my Aurora let's out a sigh before making eye contact with me while Arturo an Guido walk towards Layla an Joy who are eating ice cream.

Pulling her towards me by her waist she smiles feeling her lips press on mine softly I am still a little angry that they didn't think about their safety because one wrong move an he would have seen them we don't know what he would have done she pulls away an places her hands on my chest giving me the 'sorry' look which causes my anger to wash away because of those beautiful blue eyes of hers that look like sparkling rare blue diamonds, hearing chuckling turning my head to see Ray and everyone else watching us shaking my head honestly she can get away with anything when it comes to me handing her the bullet case that her uncle Knoxs handed to me outside she smiles as she looks at it like it was an accomplishment yet in the way it was she just keeps proving how much of a queen she is and I'm loving every minute of it.

"Now you know you girls are in some trouble right?" Saying before taking the bullet case out her hand while she rolls her eyes at me.

"Oh well.. it had to be done so sorry I don't take orders I make my own, and the fact that he's here and yet he was also there when my mother was killed doesn't settle with me" She spats folding her arms in front of her glaring at me.

"So us girls took matters into our own hands, I got to say that shot was beautiful" Layla stats before taking a bite of her ice cream.