Mafia King 2 sneak peek♡

Unknown-At the Gala.

We watch from afar in the shadows as the Gala goes up in flames I made sure the girls got out before one of my men the button on the detonator they don't even realize it this is far from over yet and this is why the three of us wanted them idiots to be exposed so we could continue on with our plan since Caleb and the other worthless father's didn't do their jobs the first time, but they all can play house for now but when the time comes we will strike and the girls will be OURS.

"Move out, hey you keep your eyes on them and if you don't report back to us will kill you" I say pushing past the scared bitch really I don't care because I've got only a few things on my mind and that bitch boy isn't one of them.

Driving down the road my mind drifts away from many ideas swirling just to get OUR girls the most damaging one I can think of is to attack that family of theirs from the shadows which isn't a bad idea since Mr.Mafia King and that crew of his can't even figure out what really happened at the Gala, smirking nodding my head that's what will do nothing can stop us now.

______________________________________

Year later (Royal Mafia family)

A year has passed in the girls have given birth and all three are amazing mothers along with the help from the family as the guys continue on with business as usual everything has been peaceful even the girls get involved with the business when they have to step in and straighten all the men out, until one night when everyone got the same text message saying the same thing 'we're coming' it just proved the Royal Mafia Family right that there was somebody else out there that was going to try to do something.

But now the stakes are higher because they all have children and they will do absolutely everything in their power to make sure that they're safe even if that means things have to get bloody but that really doesn't doesn't bother the Royal Mafia Family because it's on now its all or nothing but they will be the last ones standing.

"Aurora" Vincenzo says while I watch our baby boy along with Layla's twins and Joys baby girl who's playing with Damien and his new girlfriend and Layla's grandma as they watch them for us.

"Yeah I'm coming"Saying while turning around seeing everyone at the table for the meeting.

"We all know someone else set off that bomb at the gala and yet now they want to make they're presents known" Vincenzo says while Arturo and Guido and really everyone truly aggravated by all of this.

"It doesn't matter! We all knew it once things started suddenly started up slowly. But one thing is for damn sure we will deliver the final blow to them NO ONE messes with our family" Me, Layla An Joy say looking towards our husbands as they grin devilishly while the rest of the family nods agreeing with what we said.

"Well then, let's get ready for war" My father says placing his gun on the table as we all nod our heads because that's what it's going to lead to a war but we will win!

______________________________________

To my lovely readers♡,

This is the sneak peek that I'm giving you amazing readers I didn't want to give too much away because there is so much more than that trust me the Royal Mafia Family isn't going to back down and they will win by any means necessary, but I'm not saying anymore about that at lest for now but who do you guys think that unknown person could be? I really wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for giving my story a chance it really does mean a lot to me to have you all lovely readers, and yes I will be editing the story.

From day one and halfway through the storyline these lovely ladies have been pushing me and supporting me every step of the way to get this point, even when I wanted to give up you all encouraged me to keep going. So from the bottom of my heart thank you♡

KatHolland17
deathbatarmyA7X
BabyD54
MSU_2018
aishanicole14
PinkyRai75
AlexandreaMariee092
Growingvogue
Scenekookietish

KatHolland17 ♡deathbatarmyA7X♡BabyD54♡MSU_2018♡aishanicole14♡PinkyRai75♡AlexandreaMariee092♡Growingvogue♡Scenekookietish♡

P

P.s enjoy🔥^

Katie♡