Soeun sat down when Taehyung sat down. "What? Why are you apologizing?" Soeun frowned, still blushing as she looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung whined, "I- I felt like I rushed you- s-sorry I didn't-" Taehyung said as a tear escaped his eyes when he met eye with Soeun.

"W-What- Tae, wait-" Soeun began, "N-No... I'm sorry- so-" Taehyung babbled in panic and this made Soeun started to panic too.

"Kim Taehyung!" Soeun snapped, holding on both of Taehyung's cheeks, placing his head on her palms. "Taehyung, look at me." Soeun whispered and Taehyung finally stopped talking when Soeun wiped his tears.

"Taehyung, you crybaby..." Soeun chuckled when Taehyung sniffles. "What are you talking about? I liked it!" Soeun blurted out what's on her mind because Taehyung looked as if he did a crime.

Taehyung blinked as the corner of his lips slowly turned to a smirk. Soeun gasped as she blinked rapidly in nervousness because of what she just blurted out. When she saw Taehyung's smirk, her nervousness grows.

"Hmm? You liked it?" Taehyung said suddenly in a low voice, but it was an octave lower than before. "hm? jagi?" Taehyung said again as he started to hover Soeun again, Soeun was red as tomato.

"You like it, hm?" Taehyung whispered, kissing her cheeks. Soeun nodded and let out a small smile. Seeing this, Taehyung smiled too. "Why are you smiling?" Taehyung giggled.

Soeun shook her head and giggled again. "I just think it's cute that you got jealous over a remote..." Soeun snorted out and let out a laugh. Taehyung hummed as he looked at Soeun again, grinning softly.

"Can I kiss you again- wait why should I ask? You're already mine." Taehyung said, smirking as he kissed Soeun again. "My beautiful darling." Taehyung chuckled and kissed Soeun's cheek. Soeun was blushing as she looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled warmly as he kissed Soeun's eyes. "Your pretty eyes," He whispered. Soeun closed her eyes when she felt Taehyung's lips made contact with her eyes.

"Your cute little nose," Taehyung kissed Soeun's nose and Soeun giggled as she scrunched her nose. "Your puffy cheeks." Taehyung giggled as he placed a kiss on Soeun's cheeks as he playfully bite it. Soeun let out a yelp as she laughed.

Taehyung just looked at Soeun with his warm eyes again.

Taehyung eyes moved to Soeun's Soeun's neck, his eyes darken in anger when he saw the red mark that was still evident at her neck. "That fucking bastard," He gritted his teeth.

Taehyung ran his fingers around Soeun's neck. Soeun was breathing heavily in nervousness. "How dare he... How dare he touched my girl..." Taehyung growled out. "If I see him again, I will kill him, for sure."

Soeun touched Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung looked at Soeun. Taehyung smiled and leaned to her touch, while gazing at Soeun so lovingly.

Taehyung sighed. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you..." Taehyung said, Soeun shook her head, "It's alright, I'm okay... I know how to defend myself too, you know?" Soeun smirked confidently.

Taehyung smiled, "I will remove this... disgusting mark from your neck." Taehyung whispered and Soeun blushed. "Will you let me?" Taehyung asked.

"You trust me, right? I would never hurt you." Taehyung whispered softly. Soeun nodded. "Soeun, may I?" Taehyung asked softly. Soeun blinked, but she nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't- I won't hurt you, Soeun." Taehyung said again. "Trust me, I'm just going to remove this ugly mark with mine, is that okay?"