"Yeah!" Soeun beamed happily as she moved away from Taehyung and quickly turn on the television. Taehyung's mouth open in disbelief again as he looked at his childish girlfriend.

Taehyung's eyes went wide when he saw Soeun placed a kiss on the remote. "My baby!" She said and hold the remote protectively in his hands.

Soeun took chocolate that was neglected at the sofa and chew on it. She hummed in delight and smiled, wiggling when the sweetness hit her body.

Taehyung let out a breath of disbelief when Soeun looked at the television with love eyes. Taehyung gritted his teeth in jealousy.

Taehyung never wanted to smash a perfectly fine television so bad before.

Taehyung hissed and pulled Soeun's legs, "Ah?!" Soeun let out a surprised yelp. In a blink of an eye, Taehyung was hovering over Soeun. "Hey." Taehyung said as his eyebrows narrowed, eyes darken as he looked at Soeun.

Soeun gulped, looking at Taehyung. "How come the remote got a kiss but not me?" Taehyung said in a low voice. Soeun blinked. "What?" Soeun let out.

"I want a kiss too." Taehyung said as he kissed Soeun hard, Soeun's eyes widen in shock, she was too shock to kiss back. Taehyung let out a groan when Soeun didn't kiss him back.

"Kiss me, Soeun. Kiss me back." Taehyung whispered in a low voice again. Taehyung broke the kiss and looked at Soeun. Soeun gazed back at Tsehyung and Taehyung neared his face to Soeun.

They are looking each other before connecting their lips again.

"Hm!" Soeun gasped when Taehyung bit her bottom lip and nibbled on it. Taehyung let out a low growl when Soeun tasted sweet and chocolatey.

'It's so sweet, fuck I don't want to stop.' Taehyung thought and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into Soeun's mouth. He was exploring every corner of her mouth with his tongue.

Taehyung was desperately devouring Soeun's sweet taste. Fuck, the sweet taste that made Taehyung lose his mind. Taehyung always felt he would go crazy every time he kissed Soeun.

But this time, Taehyung felt like he was going insane. Soeun tasted extremely sweet because she ate chocolate. She was luring him in.

Soeun's eyes went wide when he felt Taehyung's tongue inside her mouth. It almost flew out from its sockets. Taehyung hands went to the back of Soeun's neck, pulling her closer.

"Mm!" Soeun said between the kiss and Taehyung answered with a hum.

"Ah.. sweet," Taehyung break the kiss, only to let out a low growl. He locked their lips again. "Hm, so sweet." Taehyung whispered against Soeun's lips. Soeun's cheeks turned red, closing her eyes as she felt Taehyung's lips moved so swiftly with hers.

Taehyung groaned as he placed his hands on Soeun's waist, grabbing her close until there's no space between them. Soeun decided to let Taehyung lead her, she put her arms around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung didn't showed the sign to stop.

Taehyung was needy.

The kiss was different than their other kisses. It was more heated and passionate. "A-Ah," Soeun accidentally moaned out when Taehyung nibbled on her bottom lip. Hearing this, Taehyung's eyes flew open as he looked at Soeun.

When Taehyung looked at Soeun's red and swollen lips, he finally gained his senses. He let out a gasp, his face turned pale.

"Fuck... Soeun." Taehyung moved himself from Soeun as he let out a shaky sigh. He quickly gave some space between him and Soeun. "Oh no... I didn't mean to do that, I didn't mean to rush you..." Taehyung babbled as he ruffled with his hair in worry. "I'm- I'm sorry, Soeun..."