Erza tried to make Gray feel easy but he was still agitated and didn't know what to feel about this issue.

His whole heart and mind believes his Juvia won't betray or cheat behind his back.

  But a part of him doesn't want to believe as the another person involved is Lyon.

That idiot ever since led his eyes on Juvia was trying his level best to conquer her but failed.

He did challenge Gray once that he would still fight for her and find a perfect opportunity to grab her into his life.

This was the reason which was making Gray feel paranoid and confused.

It is safe to say right now he is was not in right mindset to actually hear what might have happened.

To add more fuel to the raging fire, the guild doors opened to reveal Juvia as cheerful as always and was searching for her handsome boyfriend and found him in his usual place.

"Gray, just remain silent on this matter. Talk to her about this once you are in private."

Lucy whispered in Gray's ears as they saw Juvia coming towards them.

"Hi guys, what are you doing? Hi Gray-sama, how are you? Juvia missed you."

Juvia greeted them and hugged Gray from behind and rested her head on his shoulders.

Gray shrugged her hands which made Juvia confused and knew instantly something was bothering her beloved.

Erza glared at him to not to open this matter but it didn't work. For Gray, he needs to know what actually happened so that he could smack that reporter for writing something which might cause bad influence on his woman.

"Gray-sama, is something wrong?" Juvia asked and raised her hands to caress his cheeks as he stood up.

Gray caught hold of her palm and she winced in pain which Gray didn't bother to notice.

"Where did you go? With whom were you staying? Why did it take you this long?" Gray questioned her.

He didn't still let go of her palms and squeezed her palms even more. Slowly her wincing got louder which was noticed by Wendy.

She thought it must be because of his hold and continued to see what's happening before her.

"Answer me, Juvia." Gray yelled at her which caught the attention of whole guild at them.

Erza and Lucy facepalmed. Natsu patted Gray's shoulder, "Hey Ice-princess, everyone is watching. Just let go of her and continue this at the home." Natsu whispered in his ears.

Before Gray could pull her out, she spoke, "Juvia went on a solo mission to assist a merchant in making weapons."

"Did you stay with anyone? And where?" Gray asked in a serious tone.

"No, Juvia didn't stay with anyone. Why Gray-sama? What happened to you?" Juvia asked in confusion.

Her answer made Gray even more angry as she lied to him about staying with Lyon.

"Liar, didn't you stay with Lyon? What were you doing with him at the inn? Answer me, Juvia."

Juvia eyes widened in process when she heard her Gray-sama told her what actually happened.

"Gray-sama, how did you know? Juvia was going to say this but…. I have reason for that." Now Juvia in a raised voice.

Then Gray showed her the magazine and she read the article. She covered her mouth with the other palm and looked at him.