LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON

Start from the beginning

     Don't worry, Juvia is recovering. Besides, Gajeel-kun, Erza-San and others from the guild will visit us to ensure our safety.

   So Gray-sama, take care and be safe. Return back to us. Don't forget you are a loving husband and a doting father now not an ignorant bachelor anymore.

I Love You."

She tip-toed to reach his lips to give a good bye kiss which he responded back by leaning forward.

Just then, a wailing sound was heard from the nursery,

"Looks like my son is not letting me have my ways with his mom."

"Looks like he got that side of yours as well." Juvia giggled.

Hearing this Gray chuckled and went to attend the crying child.

He carried the crying baby in his arms and checked his diaper whether it was wet or not.

"Hey buddy, always interrupting your daddy's moments, huh!!"

Gray gently pinched the baby's small button nose.

Storm stopped crying after recognizing his dad's voice and smiled at him for being in his arms.

Storm's cute smile reminded Gray of Juvia's smile.

"You smile just like your mother. Come on, let's go and meet your mommy."

Gray blew raspberries in his chubby tummy which caused the baby to giggle and soon went to the living room.

Seeing his mother, Storm made cutesy voice and reached out his arms indicating her to carry him which didn't go unnoticed by Juvia.

"Oh baby!! What made Juvia's baby snap out of his peaceful nap time? Did my baby have a bad dream?"

Juvia examined the baby in her arms to see whether he was hurt or got bit by any insects.

After confirming her worries were baseless, she swinged the baby sideways which earned her a laughter and giggle from the happy baby.

"Hey I guess, he must have freaked out finding none of us along with him.
   That's why started to cry to capture our attention. Smart boy just like his dad."

Gray ruffled Storm's soft hairs while feeling a surge of pride growing within him.

"Yeah, that's why now, he looks happy to be in Juvia's arms and bosoms.
   Just like his daddy feeling happy and warm from the Juvia's contact."

Juvia teased her husband as he grew red due to embarrassment.

"Yeah...yeah...whatever. Come let's have a family hug. I still have a train to catch."

Gray pulled his wife into a hug without squeezing the baby in her arms. They silently enjoyed the embrace.

"Bye Juvia, Bye Storm buddy. Take care. Don't overwhelm your mommy in my absence. Bye I love you both. See ya soon."

Gray kissed his wife's lips and the baby's forehead and left for his work.

Both Storm and Juvia waved bye to their most important person and went inside the house.