(L)NAP TIME

It's been a week since Juvia has gone on a solo mission which was the cause of worry for her possessive ice-mage boyfriend Gray Fullbuster.

‘Hey Droopy-eyes, what's with the long face? Missing your girl huh!!’ Natsu teased him.

Gray blushed hardly which was noticed by his friends and teammates.

‘It's nothing like that. I'm just worried that its taking her this long to complete for someone of her capability.’ Gray said with his usual scowl face.

‘That's what is called as “missing”.’ Lucy now began to tease along with her boyfriend, Natsu.

Gray couldn't form a coherent word to fight back the remarks so he chose to go home, ‘I'm off to my home. Bye’.

‘He likkkkeeeessss her.’ Happy giggled.

As Gray reached his apartment, he saw his door was unlocked which meant only one thing, ‘She must have arrived.’

  Gray felt a wave of relief wash over his body and eagerly opened the door to see his pretty blunette sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

Gray grinned and made his way to the sofa, carefully lifted her head so not to disturb her sleep and placed on his lap.

He gently stroked her stray strands of hair and tugged them behind her ears so that he could catch a clear view of her visage which he missed very much.

‘I really missed you, Juvia.’ He leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

Gray thought he could help himself in catching a small nap along with his beauty.

During the nap time, Juvia turned her body to find comfortable position like that, now she was facing his abs.

Juvia slowly opened her eyes only see the belt of his trousers. It took few minutes for her to realize where head was placed and blushed.

She looked up and saw her boyfriend sleeping half-naked as always. She smiled and got up.

Gray flinched in his sleep as he felt less of weight on his lap so he opened his eyes only to meet the ocean blue orbs.

‘Gray-sama, how are you? Juvia missed you.’ Juvia launched herself on Gray to give him a typical Juvia hug and sat on his lap.

He too responded back with the same zeal and stroked her back, ‘Welcome home, Juvia. Even I missed you a lot. I Love You, dear.’

   Then he kissed her peach coloured juicy lips which he missed. He totally missed her in and out for that past one week.

‘Juvia's back Gray-sama. And she bought a souvenir for you. If you let go of her then she can show you.’ She tried to free herself from strong arms.

‘No stay here, for me you are the best gift right now and forever. Right now, I'm very much in need of your affection. Juvia spoil me with your love.’ Gray said in a husky voice and pulled her even more closer towards his chest.

‘Juvia would always love to spoil her Gray-sama. But for now, you look tired so come lay down on her lap and take a small nap for awhile, Gray-sama.’ Juvia ruffled his hairs then sat down on the sofa and tapped her laps indicating him to come soon.

Gray happily obliged and laid his head on her laps. She gently began to stroke his hairs and kissed his forehead.

  ‘Gray-sama, sleep now. You look tired. Juvia will spoil you further with her cooking later. Now sleep.’ She whispered in his ears.

All Juvia got in response was gentle snores which showed he was indeed tired due to his constant worry for his girlfriend's safety and well being.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hope everyone liked this chapter. Requests are open.
This is my first time writing one shots so bear if you guys, find it underwhelming.

Thank you..