"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin said worryingly as he patted Taehyung. Taehyung smiled a little as he nodded. "Yes... I'm fine. My head is hurting, I just need to sleep a little." Taehyung said and Jimin rubbed Taehyung's hair softly.

Taehyung slowly closed his eyes but he let out a groan when the pain in his head strikes again. "Taehyung, are you sure you don't want to go to the infirmary?" Soeun asked worryingly.

"Yes, I'm– ARGH!" Taehyung let out a loud groan and he was breathing heavily. "Hurts... my head... hurts..!" Taehyung said in a slightly panic voice.

"What?! Let's go! Let's go to the infirmary now!" Jimin said in a panic voice too as he carried Taehyung on his back, running towards the door with Soeun following behind him. Jimin bumped into the teacher at the door.

"Now Park Jimin where do you think you're going—" Mr Hwang started, "Don't you see Taehyung is sick? Get out of my way!" Jimin snapped and ran. Soeun looked at the teacher and bowed. "I'm so sorry!" She said quickly and went to chase Jimin but the teacher stopped her.

"Soeun, let them. You stay here in class!" Mr. Hwang said, "You've been missing classes for days now!" Mr. Hwang snapped angrily and glared at Soeun.

"But I–" Soeun began to talk again but Mr. Hwang cut her off. "No! One person is enough. Go and sit down, we have class." Mr. Hwang said in a low voice.

Soeun frowned and sighed as she took heavy steps to her seat. She looked at the empty space beside her. Soeun sighed again and looked at the front where Mr. Hwang was teaching.

She groaned in annoyance because she already study the topic months ago, thanks to Namjoon's help. She also completed the exercises a few weeks ago. Soeun secretly shot a glare at Mr. Hwang.

"You didn't even know what happened days ago." Soeun grumbled under her breath. She rolled her eyes, annoyed as she tapped her pen on her notebook.

Soeun sighed. Her mood immediately went downhill. She was swinging her feet, waiting for the lesson to end.

•••

After felt like infinity, the lesson finally ended. Soeun had submitted the exercises to Mr. Hwang. Soeun tried hard not to throw the book to his face because after all, she is the 'good student with flying colours'.

Soeun put all her stuff in her bag, picking up Taehyung's bag too. She took their bottles and flew out from the classroom to run to Taehyung.

But Soeun's tracks were stopped when someone grabbed her arm. Soeun yelped and turned to look at whoever that was.

Soeun frowned. "What– go away!" Soeun yelped when the person tighten his hold to Soeun's arm. "Jackson, what the– Don't touch me!" Soeun gritted her teeth in anger as she tried to free her hand from Jackson's hold.

"We. Need. To. Talk." Jackson said in a low voice but Soeun wasn't afraid anymore. She shot Jackson a death glare. "No we don't! Let go of me!" Soeun said, frowning deeply.

"Please..." Jackson suddenly begged, eyes full with sadness. Soeun looked at Jackson with disgusted expression. "What is wrong with you?" Soeun frowned.

"Please, it won't take long.. I just need to talk to you for a bit..." Jackson said in a broken voice. Soeun groaned and looked at her watch. Soeun let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, but no funny business!" She said while glaring at Jackson. Jackson nodded.

"C-Can w-we go to t-the rooftop for some p-privacy?" Jackson said, voice croaked. Soeun secretly rolled her eyes. "Can't we just talk here?" She snapped angrily.