He Doesnt Want You Coming To His Gig Part 2

Începe de la început

Once we got there Ansel was right it was literally 300 people on top of each other but we ended up getting into the balcony & less people were up there. & thankfully we had space to move around.

"There they are" Ashely said pointing them out. I noticed he was with mostly the guys & some girls were back there to but Ansel wasn't.

"We can't just stand her staring we have to blend in here. They will look up & think wee staring" I said

"Let's move back some" Ashely said

The music was loud & they finally announced babe to come up & Dj. He was up & getting it. Ansolo was in full affect right now & it was fun seeing him like this. Me and Ash danced and blended in. Ans stood on the table and made the crowded move there hands up and down to the music. the club was going up and Ansolo was just ugh perfect.

After he was done he stayed back where he was. Yeah there were girls there & I kept my eyes on my man. He was really being good. I was proud because he curved a lot of girls that came on to him. But sadly I couldn't say the same for Julian. He was talking & letting another girl hug on him. He whispered in her ear but she then tried to kiss him but thankfully he didn't let her kiss him. It's bad because he's letting her be on him & Ashely was getting furious. we couldn't focus because if things couldn't get any worse the girl Julian cheated with on Ashely ended up showing up. & now she's coming at Ashely. Ashely is crazy & she will fight someone in a hot second but I can't let this blow our cover & thankfully security came & got the girl out. Ashely some what calmed down & we then went back to focusing on basically stalking our boyfriends.

Ansel was taking lots of pictures with people & he was doing good. I trust him & I'm glad to see that he's a man of his word. I was interrupted from my thoughts because I felt some one gaze my butt walking past. I turned around & he met me clear in my face.

"Get the fuck out of my face & you better not put your hands on me again I will mop your broke ugly ass up & down this balcony play with me if you want to" I said before i can hear anything security again came & got him out of my face. Ashely was ready to fight but I turned down so I can control Ashely. I can't have her blow our cover.

This was such a bad idea. If only I had listened to Ansel & not come he was right about everything. I have no business being here without him near me. I'm ready to leave but Ashely isn't.

We stayed for another hour & then it looked like Ansel was ready to go. Ashely and I knew we needed to get out of there so we jetted out quickly. Ash had to stop and get gas so we can make it back. We walked in together and then got gas and left.

Once we pulled back to my house we Ansel and Julian was out in the back garage where we parked. They beat us here & it's 3:57am and we are done for. We didn't get out we just parked the car. Julian came on Ashley's side to yell at her.

"Why were at the club Ashely.....did you think you can just walk in the building & think that you wouldn't be seen like nobody knows who you are" Julian yells angrily.

Ashely was calmed & it baffles me because she can turn up on everyone els but when it comes to Julian it's a different kind of turn up. She's laid back but she will yell back and get in his face but it's not aggressive.

Julian opens the door to the car.

"First of all lower your voice and talk like a freaking normal person and be respectful to Ansel's & Y/n's house & do not wake their neighbors" Ashely said

"No stop that shit right now. You don't have no right to say shit to me. " Julian yelling. Ansel opens up the door on my side & he's furious. Like he's red & I know I'm going to hear it.