Bonus Chapter 3: Jealousy

CHAPTER TITLE: JEALOUSY.

PART. 1!

Suggested song: Crazy In Love
By:Beyoncé

Yeh, you'll know when to listen to this. Although you can listen to this throughout the whole chapter.

Damn, why do all of my werewolf books seem to match with the Fifty Shades soundtrack?

Idk, I need help.

*SLIGHT CONTENT*

Word count: 4222

Third Person's POV

Finn Saylen had always had trouble with containing his jealousy.

Especially when it came to his wolf. Arsen.

And involved his mate.

He could not control it, even not the slightest bit. In the beginning years, most precisely, it was a struggle for him. Even now, that it had been years since he had been released from the psychiatric hospital, he was having a hard time.

Of course, even with all the years that had passed, Finn still had problems. And he may have been working on fixing them, but things would continue taking time. His issues concluded: separation anxiety, jealousy, traumas that haunted him, sudden anger outbursts.

Even though, he was working on making himself a better man. Someone who was worthy of someone like Lenore. A girl with the kindest soul, the one who had forgiven him for a lot, taken him back after he had treated her horribly.

Finn knew he was lucky to have Lenore.

Ten years together and their relationship continued to blossom like a fresh flower.

Although there was one thing that bugged him, even with all the years spent together.

Jealousy.

It burned inside him like a flame, torching up every fibre, coursing through his veins deeply.

"Why is she smiling at him like that?" his wolf asked, impatient.

"He is probably just a friend. An old friend. Calm down. We are not going to cause a scene. Especially you," Finn growled back.

"I would not be getting angry if she was not flirting with him. Finn, be rational and let's get over there. Punch the guy faceless and then fuck our mate's brains out." Then his wolf let out a groan. "And now I am getting horny."

Finn couldn't help but roll his eyes. "When are you not, you horny bastard? I think you are the one who needs some therapy because of your sexual issues."

Arsen scoffed in response. "I don't have issues. But at least I am giving you a séx life, since without me you would have none. It would just be plain vanilla. Boring! But only with Len. Only her."

"Stop using that nickname. You are acting as if you are the one who gave it to her first."

"Because I was. I was the one who gave it to her first."

"No, you weren't."

"Yes, I was. I gave her the cute nickname. Now if you'll excuse me, I will take control."

Finn didn't have the chance to react as his wolf took control. Arsen stretched out his hands, fingers that were aching to form into fists in order to throw a punch at a specific someone.