Chapter 21

Word count: 2452

Lenore

I jumped at the sound of something cracking under my feet. I breathed out when I realized that they were just tree branches.

I had lost Finn a long time ago, so now I was walking in the woods with no direction.

I had realized a while ago that I was lost.

I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling cold all of a sudden. It didn't help that it was completely dark and freezing cold, which was weird because it was summer. And summer nights aren't supposed to be dark or cold, right?

"Shít, this was a mistake," I muttered to myself.

When I smelled something that was not good, I walked closer to where it was coming from. Thinking that it was Finn who had fallen in dirt or something.

But when I got there, I froze when I discovered myself in front of the same cave I had been earlier that day. The only problem was that this time I wasn't alone.

And I covered my mouth when I saw a huge wolf, eating something. And I felt the urge to throw up when I noticed that it was a human. And the damn wolf was eating it's stomach, there was blood everywhere.

I took a step back, but I hadn't noticed that there was a branch behind me, which cracked under my feet.

It made me freeze and of course it made the wolf turn around. I could feel my heart beat quicken when I noticed what it looked like. It was so huge, I would say 8ft. It was grey and white, but I could see dark blue lines on his back that were highlighting. It's eyes were red and there was blood coming out of them.

The beast growled at me, when I took a step back, when he took one forward. I didn't think twice as I turned around and ran, but I only got to take a few steps before I was tackled to the ground by something large. "Ah!" I screamed.

I twisted around, and came face to face with the beast. It's face was inches from mine. It bared it's teeth at me and I had to shut my mouth when some drool dripped from his mouth, on my face. I felt it slide down my face, but the wolf didn't seem to care.

I didn't know what to do when it just stared at me, and boy he did not look happy. "Look, wolfy-"

It growled at me, and then started sniffing me. And I let it, because that's what animals did, to make sure there would be no danger. But it was kind of disgusting because there was still blood all around his mouth and all around it, making me feel it against my skin.

But I froze when it began sniffing lower. And I blushed hard when the beast stuck it's nose between my legs and pressed it against my female area. "Woah, wolf!" I snapped without thinking twice and squeezed my legs shut.

That was the only place Finn could be around.

The beast growled at me once again because I had interrupted it. But then it straightened up and stepped away from me.

I thought that he was going to let me go, so I stood up and was about to leave, but all too soon, the wolf had grabbed onto the material of my sweater and I was pulled back. I groaned when my back met the hard ground roughly. Then the beast started pulling me back, and I felt a not so good shiver rush through my spine when I realized that it was bringing me to the cave.

"No. No. No," I muttered to myself as I tried to get out of the beast's hold.

It ignored me and kept taking me to the cave. I pinched my nose shut when the smell of death invaded my sense. I squeezed my eyes shut when I felt the rocky ground under me, before I was let go.