Chapter 48

Word count: 3312

Finn

I tapped my fingers on the hard ground, ignoring the sounds of the screaming, shouting, crying.

It was pretty damn terrifying.

I fidgeted with my fingers since I had nothing else to do.

Hell, I didn't even have my phone.

"Stupid cunts," I muttered.

I looked out of the window, that was covered with iron bars, but I could still see outside.

A small smile brightened my features when I watched the leaves blow with the wind, watching them fly around, before falling to the ground.

It was still a little dark outside since it was like 6 in the morning and it was raining.

I could hear the tapping of it.

I felt completely exhausted, eyelids were dropping because of how tired I was.

But I didn't want to fall asleep.

I couldn't.

At least not without Lenore.

I missed her. I really missed her.

And I was undeniably worried about her because the last time I had seen her, had been when she'd gotten hurt.

I was terrified of what had happened to her.

If she was okay.

If the baby was fine.

All of those thoughts filled my head.

My focus was still on outside, staring out of it.

I miss her, I thought.

My head rested against the brick wall as I sat in the corner of the room.

I even hated how badly it smelled.

Like freaking rotten eggs.

"Oh, stop being such a pùssy," Arsen spoke with a scoff.

His words angered me even more.

"Shut up," I snapped.

He only huffed in return.

I jumped as a voice was heard. "Wow, he is already going crazy and he's been here for only three hours."

Then another male voice was heard. "He was even crazier before. Don't you know that he's the one who nearly killed all of the guards last night? He's the rogue killer."

"Damn." Then the other guy added, "Oh, well, he seems like a weak little shit to me."

"That cunt. Fight me, bitch, and we'll see who wins!" Arsen yelled.

I let out a warning growl.

Then one guard peeked his head out and the other one did the same. I'd learned that they were called Harold and Frederick.

"Wow, he looks mad," Harold commented.

Frederick pushed him slightly. "No. He looks undeniably pissed off."

"Whatever. He can't even do anything to us since he is locked up."

"When we get out then I'm going to slash their fućking throats!" Arsen grumbled.

Frederick looked at me before he whispered to Harold. "I kind of feel bad for him."

Harold scowled at his words. "Dude, don't you know who he is?"