Chapter 7

Word count: 3085

Lenore

"Hello, Lenore, how are you? I heard this is your last day." I watched as nurse Valerie walked inside the hospital room.

I smiled at her. "Hey, I'm doing better. But I need your help."

She sent me a questioning look. "Oh, well what do you need help with?"

"I need to visit someone that is here in this hospital and you need to help me get there," I told her.

"Alright. Who do you need to visit?" she asked.

"Um, I don't really know his last name. Well, his first name is Colin."

Valerie raised her eyebrows. "Alpha Finn's brother?"

I nodded. "Look, he tried to save me and I need to thank him for that. Please can you just get me a wheelchair and tell me which room he is in?"

"I don't know if I can do that. I will have to tell Alpha Finn."

"Just a few minutes please. I will be your Luna, so you should listen to me and soon enough, not only Finn," I said.

She sighed. "Alright. I'll go get you a wheelchair."

Valerie left the room for a few minutes, but came back with a wheelchair. "Here, come sit."

Thankfully I was wearing the hospital gown again so there were no worries. I slowly got up from the bed and sat down in the wheelchair.

"Come on now, let's get going before my idiot of a mate comes back. He'll probably get pissed about me leaving but he will not if we make this quick."

Valerie nodded before holding onto the chair and then walking out. I saw the nurses giving me weird looks as we passed them.

But I didn't pay any attention to them.

"So I see that he marked you. When did this happen?" she asked.

I shrugged simply. "Almost two days ago. His wolf came out the night before and let's just say that he wasn't really nice."

"Did he have your consent?" Valerie's question made me freeze.

"No, I mean he kind of did. I don't know what came over me that night, but for some stupid reason I did not want to push him away," I admitted. "I tried pushing him away for a while, but then I gave up because I realized that I actually wanted it."

"I mean it's normal, Finn is your mate, even if he is an idiot. As much as you might hate it, you are attracted to his wolf too."

I sighed. "But he is crazy so why on earth would that be a turn on. I mean he is kinda scary and manipulative and-"

Valerie cut me off. "Like I said, he is your mate, you can't help it. But what exactly did he do? What happened?"

So I told her the story, what happened a few days ago.

"So I don't blame Finn because he was not in control. Although I am still mad at him because I honestly don't even know anymore. I am just so confused right now about everything," I told her.

"So have you told Alpha Finn that you actually well liked it? You are attracted to his wolf." Valerie's words made me realize something.

"Oh god!" I gasped. "You are right. What is wrong with me?"

Valerie placed her hand on my shoulder, soothingly. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. It's completely normal cause he's your mate."

I didn't say anything, I just kept quiet until we reached Colin's room. "I can go in by myself now. Thank you for this."