Chapter 8

Word count: 4984

Lenore

"Are you sure you're okay, baby? I mean maybe it's not a good idea for you to get out already."

I rolled my eyes at Finn and stood up while clutching onto his arm at the same time. I ignored the flashes of pain that shot through my body.

"See baby? I'm fine," I mocked him.

I saw Finn smile a little before he wrapped an arm around my waist and then I was picked up, bridal style. He winked at me as I struggled to get out of his arms, but failed many times.

Thankfully I was wearing clothes which he had brought me. So now I was just wearing a plain white T-shirt, dark blue high-waisted jeans with black socks and tennis shoes.

"Finn, you little bitch! Let me go right now or otherwise I'm never speaking to you again or doing any other activities. I can promise you that!" He growled at my choice of words but kept on walking towards the exit door of the hospital. I saw some of the people there give me strange looks, probably because they were shocked of how I was speaking to their alpha.

It was finally the day that I was going see my family. I got Finn, -after many times of me begging- this day to finally be the day when we went home. Well I go home. Sadly, him being a little possessive freak, wanted to come along and me being the nicest person ever and because I was unable of saying no to people, I let him.

And that was stupid because I hadn't even told my family about him, the worst part was that he was an Alpha and I didn't know how they were going to react. I didn't give a fućk that he was the goddamn alpha, well only if you left out certain topics. But my family on the other hand... they were probably going to freak out.

Because he was the Alpha Finn. I mean I had heard stories about him for a while now and of his pack too. They weren't so nice stories. People said that he was cruel, didn't have any emotions, manipulative and could make you do a lot of things... sadly that was true, but only because he used his alpha tone. And he was possessive, along with some other things. I hated to admit this, but a lot of these things weren't true, I'd seen it with my own eyes.

He was the most emotional person I had ever met, his hormones were worse than my mom's... who was pregnant. I think I had seen him cry like fifty times. And talk about his mood changes, like one minute he could be warm and fuzzy and next chop off your head and then cry. This repeated over and over again.

He could be cruel if he wanted to be, like I had seen him yelling at the nurses or other people in the hospital. Although I must admit that a lot of those times were my fault, because I got mad at people, but I believed that it was not him that was cruel... it was his wolf. Arsen.

I mean I haen't known him for a long time, but from what I had seen... he needed some help. Or well at least some anger management. He was the one who was manipulative, sadistic and emotionless. I mean what he did to me the other night. Marked me. Like who the heck does that?

Oh, I know. Arsen.

I couldn't blame Finn for his wolf's mistakes because that was not his fault. He had to put up with him too, every damn day and night. It must be exhausting cause he wakes up in the middle of the night and turns into a wolf and runs off somewhere, I thought. Which I still had no idea where.

I thought that he might be emotionally damaged cause of the way he acts. Especially when you asked him about his parents, you could see the heartache so that's why I had been avoiding that topic, eventhough I hated it. Like, I wanted to pry answers from him, but he shut down every time I brought it up and also started crying.