Stop

Your POV~~

"Alright so we're here at the tattoo parlor and they're booked so we're not getting tattooes today," I say distraught.

"(Y/N) do you know how bad matching tattoos sound! You're literally advised not to get them!" Seán exclaims and I laugh, rolling my eyes.

"I know but it'd be funny to look back at it one day and see how truly stupid I was!" I say as we walk down the the street Seán to my left and Mark to my right with everyone else scattered behind us. I suddenly stop in my tracks as I see this guy beating on someone across the street. Tension fills the air and Ethan, Felix and the others start in the other direction with the camera, taking the attention away from here.

"(Y/N), come on, let's go and call the police." Mark says trying to pull me away. Putting fear aside from me I quickly run across the street and to the scene.

"No, (Y/N)!" Seán and Mark exclaim in sync coming after me.

"Hey!" I yell to the man beating a female, making my blood boil. I may have taken a lot of abuse which makes scenes like this where other people are the victim even worse.

"What? You got somethin' to say? What's up!" He yells, a thick accent and whiskey on his breath. I glare and he takes two step closer, looking down on me. Jack steps in between us, pure anger showing towards this man. Mark pulls me back while he also steps up beside Jack. I quickly kneel besides the girl and look at her, "It's okay you're safe." I coe, taking my sleeve and rubbing the combination of blood and tears off of her face as I hear sirens approaching in the distance.

The man also hears the sirens and tries to run for it but quickly gets tackled and pinned to the ground by Mark. Seán comes to my side and aids me with assistance as we both pull the girl gently to her feet and hold her up until the ambulance arrives.

~~

"Maybe you should get 'idiot' tattooed across your forehead Mark jokes, lecturing me ever since we left the scene. I kick him jokingly and smile.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get your friend from the train station and bring her back here so you can get ready." Seán smiles and I nod. He was going to pick up one of my long time friends Jasmine so her and I could catch up over dinner. I pull him into a hug and he kisses my cheek, "Bye," We both say and depart from each other as I go inside to get ready.

Seáns POV~~

I get off the train about twenty minutes later and stand around looking for (Y/N)'s friend. I didn't want her to have to rush to get ready to hang out with her long time friend tonight so I volunteered to go find Jasmine. I was offset by the situation entirely. Jasmine messaged her out of the blue one day and from stories I've heard they've had an on and off relationship since they met their sophomore year in high school. To me it seemed like Jasmine was using (Y/N) since she's always been the sweetest person ever and would literally give her kidney to a random stranger in need.

"Are you Seán?" A girl familiar to the pictures my girlfriends shown me asks. I nod and she smirks, "You're really handsome,"

I silently shrug it off, "Shall we go back to (Y/N)?" I ask, going into a train back that just pulled up. She follows close behind me until we take a seat on the train. I stare at my home screen of (Y/N)  and smile.

"You know, (Y/N) use to be hideous back in the day. Everyone was astonished someone like me, you know, because I was stunning, volunteered to be friends with her. Even now. The only reason her appearance changed is because of all of that surgery and money she has. That's why I come around to remind her to be humble." Jasmine smiles widely.

"Woah, woah, woah! First of all my girl I'd beyond drop dead gorgeous and no one has to volunteer to be her friend because she's nothing but kind and likeable to everyone! Secondly, she's never had any surgeries done to change her appearance and even if she did, which she didn't that's her choice. Finally, she's the most humble girl I know and literally does nothing but spoil everyone and donate her time and money!" I say clearing up her incorrect statements. She bites her upper lip and stays quiet momentarily.

She then puts her hand on my upper thighs, squeezing it.

I jump up, my eye brows furrowed, "Do not ever touch me like that. (Y/N) is my one and only!" I snap on the empty train. Thank god we're almost back to the city.

"She doesn't have to know. Who knows?  After this you may change your mind on her." Jasmine smiles walking towards me.

"Jasmine, stop." I say in a lower, serious tone.