Airport Happiness

Your Point of View~

Jack and I have been dating five days now and tonight he's making a video with me, telling everyone that our relationship was confirmed.

I was currently in my little recording studio for doing song covers for my second channel.

I fix the microphone and start, playing my guitar, doig a cover of "Never Be Alone".

Jack's Point of View~

I was currently filming a gaming video with Mark. I can hear (Y/N) filming a cover for her side channel. She had pure talent without auto tune. Her second channel has ten million subscribers while her gaming channel had about twelve million subscribers last time I checked.

"Earth to Jack!" Mark yelled in my ear and I jumped looking at him, "Bloody hell!" I yell, which is odd because (Y/N) usually says that.

It was only two days before I had to leave and I really didn't want to.

Time skip to Friday~
Your Point of View~

"Jack do you have to leave?" I whine sitting next to him in the backseat. Mark was driving and Tyler was in the passenger seat.

"I wish I didn't have to. I'm going to miss you and we can Skype everyday." Jack says sad. I frown and lean my head on his shoulder. He leans his head on top of my shoulder.

We arrive at the airport soon after and help him get his luggage out.

"Bye loser." Mark jokes, hugging him. Tyler hugs him afterwards and I hug him the longest, tearing up.

"I love you." He says in my ear.

"I love you too." I reply.

He than kisses my forehead and walks inside the airport.

I get back in the car but this time Tyler let's me in the front. Tears roll down my cheek as I sniffle.

"Awe it's okay sis." Mark sighs looking at me than the road.

"Do you want ice cream?" Tyler asks me, trying to get me to smile. I shake my head, 'no'.

Later at the house I mostly stayed in my room on the side of the bed Jack slept on. I texted him for a bit until someone on the plane told him he needed to turn his electronics off.

Everyone comes over and tries getting me to smile but it hardly works. I've also been posting once a day instead of two.

Jack has noticing I've been sad. He's told me multiple times, 'I'll make it up to you soon' but how?

Three weeks later~
Your Point of View~

"Come on!" Mark exclaims dragging me to the car. He told me he had to pick up one of his friends from the airport. I think it might be Tyler because he's been gone a few days.

The car ride was a lot of Mark doing criney singing. Jack said he had to film a video and couldn't text.

Mark parks and forces me to go in the airport to find them.

I walk around the airport, mostly following Mark so I don't get lost. Mark was on his phone texting someone but I didn't invade his privacy to see.

"He's up there." Mark says pulling out his camera. I don't think much of it. He must be doing a vlog for once.

I than recognize a cute green headed dork.

"Sean!" I yell, calling Jack by his real name as I run to him. Tears of joy and happiness drop from my face as I jump into his arms, hugging him tight as I can as he spins me around in the air.

"I missed you so much!" Jack says. I look up from hugging him and he smiled and than kissed me, allowing me to kiss back afterwards.

"What are you doing here so soon?" I ask happy.

"Ask Mark." He replies.