The First Date

Your Point of View~

I wake up to screaming and roll off of the couch to see Markiplier, Jack, Ethan, Wade, and Bob doing a challenge. Tyler must be fine and forced him to come film or else I know for a fact he wouldn't.

I stand up and grab my bag, goung past them, to the bathroom.

"Look who's awake!" Mark cheered as I ignored him, shutting the door. I brush my teeth, and rinse my face before switching into black ripped jeans, a pastel pink cropped hood, and brush my hair, putting it into a messy bun.

I exit the restroom an sit across from them, watching them record there video they are filming. It was an improve video and they made a lot of sexual jokes like usual and I laughed watching Jack and Wade do an improv that was the most confusing thing.

Time skip to after the video~

It was about noon and we all decided to go out to eat. We were going to check on Tyler after we're done.

"Come on!" Mark whined, getting in the driver seat. Ethan in the passanger seat. Jack was in the back with me. He was wearing his gray Berlin sweatshirt, with black jeans on.

"Fuck!" Jack exclaimed, his accent making everything he says sound hot.

"What?" I ask looking at him as Mark started driving, "Mark how many shows are we performing at?" Jack asks leaning up in the front seat.

"Fifty two. At least one in every state and two in California and New York." Mark says and my eyes widen, "That's..... So.... Many!" I exclaim breathing heavily.

"Yay!" Jack screams happy.

We all sing obnoxiously loud and annoy each other while Mark drives for a while.

I stare out the window thinking about tour.

I guess I could do song covers and a few other things. It's not like I could sing my songs. I wrote two, that only Ethan knows about. He was my best friend before Jack and I met.

"We're here!" Mark cheers parking. I look at the restraunt building. It had a big patio to eat outside on and you ordered inside. I had been here before but it was really fancy.

"Why here?" I ask Mark who was waiting for us to notice it is really fancy.

"You and Jack have a mission. To go on the best date before tour! Now both of you get out. Ethan and I are going to go get pizza somewhere else." Mark smiles and I get out of the car checking my phone.

"You dick! I wasn't prepared for this!" Jack jokes in his loud tone, getting out after me.

"Byeeeee!" Mark sings, driving off. Jack walks to me and intertwines our fingers, looking down at me since he was a little bit taller.

"This is our first official date." Jack says in a normal tone.

"I know!" I says giving him a cheesy smile.

We soon go in and order after getting seated at a table outside by a huge fountain.

I have an inner fangirl moment and squeal sitting across from him sending a confused look across him face, "You are so cute even with your partly green eyebrow and semi busted lip which is my fault." I say touching his lip carefully with one of my finger.

"It's not your fault an asshole jerk showed up at the wrong time." Jack says clenching one of his fists, bringing up my ex.

I hug him, calming him down as the server come with our foods. We thank her as she leaves.

Jack smiles than takes a bite out if his food, he than grunts yelling, "Ow!" while grabbing his water and drinking it quickly.

"Did you burn your tongue?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

He quickly nods at me, "It was freaking hot!"

Time skip to after eating because that's boring~

Jack and I walked around with our fingers intertwined while we waited for Ethan and Mark to come back.

"Are you JackSepticEye?!" A girl said frantically coming up to us, practically cutting me off.

"Yeah." He said dealing with his fan.

"What happened to your lip?! Did she do it to you!?" The girl says noticing his busted lip. I immediately feel like it was my fault and walk away from them.

"(Y/N)!" Jack yelled running behind me to catch up with me. I turn to face him and without saying anything else he pulls me close and hugs me.

"I'm sorry. They don't know about what happened to us yesterday, so they're going to assume things babe." Jack explains and I pull away looking at him.

"I love you." I state as Mark and Ethan pull up quickly.

"Get in we're picking up someone from he airport and they're going on tour with us!" Mark yelled and I jumped in the car with Jack following.

"Who?" I yell in sync with Jack.

"Felix!" Ethan and Mark cheer.

We all look really excited and Jack, Ethan and I watch PewDiePie's 'Going On Tour with my Bro's!' video he uploaded on the way there.

I wasn't paying attention after the video and got distracted by Instagram.

"What's up!" A voice yelled opening my car door and laying across me an Jack. I look down to see Felix looking up at us in his pink sweatshirt and black skinny jeans that match mine.

"Oh my gosh we have a tour in like four days, have nothing prepared, nothing packed, and haven't even started leaving on the tour bus!" Mark says letting realisation hit all of us like a brick.

"Okay how about we go get you and (Y/N) packed since Felix and Jack already have everything and I'll tell Tyler you all couldn't make it and look after Chica?" Ethan asks looking at Pewds, Jack, and I in the back seat.

"Okay." Mark said and after letting Felix put his stuff in the trunk we drove back to the house.

"Jesus, I thought I was the last minute guy! I thought you all would be so prepared!" PewDiePie exclaims. He was sitting in between Sean and I.

"Okay (Y/N) I have a challenge for you." Mark says parking in the driveway.

"What is it?" I ask leaning over Felix to get a speck of dirt off Jacks face, by flicking him playfully.

"I bet, I can get packed for all the tours in ten minutes." Mark states getting out with me following.

"I bet I can get packed and finished in less than ten minutes before you!" I say challenging him as I run to he door.