Another Sleepless Night

Jackaboys Point of View~

    (Y/N) passed out right when we got off stage. After her little breakdown, she calmed down and rocked the stage. She had the audience practically in tears from laughing so hard when she tricked Mark and pied him in the face. It was ten until midnight and we were walking back to our bus so that we could go get pizza.

    "Jack can I get a photo with you?" Someone screamed and I smiled and walked to the girl and her friends, still carrying (Y/N) bridal style while she sleeped with her head on my chest.

    "Can you sit her on the ground, I don't want her in the picture?" The girl asked, trying to sound innocent.

    "Look, I'm sorry but I'm not going to sit my girlfriend on the cold, wet concrete, like a bag of groceries." I say still smiling at her but not regretting it.

    "Ugh, fine." She grunts and pulls out her phone, taking the photo quickly and than giving me a side hug.

    I love my fans, but they have to stop disrespecting (Y/N) because of this.

    I climb the steps of the bus and lay her on the couch, covering her up until we got to the pizza place.

    "Hey, Sean, can you go get me a towel?" Mark asked and I looked down to see he spilled his water on the couch.

    "Jesus Christ!" I said and ran to get a towel. I came back and tossed him the towel as he wiped down the black leater couch.

    Tomorrow was our last tour in California and we didn't have to preform Christmas or Christmas Eve so we'll be on the road for it.

Your Point of View~

    I woke up to see no one was on the bus, but the bus door was open and it was snowing. I get up and hop off the bus looking around for them. The bus was pulled over on a dark highway.

    "Guys?" I ask walking towards the back of the bus.

    "Boo!" A voice yells jumping on my back.

    I scream, loudly and fall into the grass on the side of the highway. I roll over and see Mark standing there concerned, "I am so sorry!" He says, pulling me to my feet.

    Tears fall from my face uncontrollably.

    Jack, Jerry, and Felix run to the other side of the bus and go towards us, "What the shit happened?" Jack asks, coming towards me, I shake my head and rub my eyes, cracking a small smile, "Mark, I'm going to get you back." I say, my lip quivering.

    "Anyways, we have a flat tire so we're trying to change it with the spare." Jerry explains and I look at everyone, "We might be here awhile." I joke and they all looked confused.

    "We're gamers not mechanics." I say and they laugh.

    "Hey, I can change a tire." Felix said giving himself a deep voice.

    "Okay, you do so. In the meantime, Mark and I are gonna keep walking and hopefully we'll find a tire place.

    "I want to go even though it's about two in the morning and I think the only places opened are fast food and gas stations." I yawn and start walking with them, while Jerry and Felix stay behind.

    "Good, we'll get Chinese food than." Mark stated walking down the dark highway.

    "This is creepy." I say standing in the middle of both of them and still being scared.

    "Awe, is little (Y/N) scared a monster is going to attack he?" Mark teases and I frown in the darkness.

    "Mark, cut it o-" Jack cut himself off when we saw headlights, slowing down besides us.

    "Let me take you all to were you're going." Two buff men demand in the car and I look at Jack than my twin.

    "We're good," Mark says and I grab Jacks hand.

    "It's not safe to be walking on the highway at night. Do you not trust us?" The man slurred. He must've been drunk.

    "No, we fucking don't and we don't need a ride!" Jack said and than immediately but his lip, regretting it.

    The dude gets out of his car and steps towards us and we back up.

    "Look, we don't need any trouble." I say and Jack looks down at me.

    "Shut up. You are only to talk when spoken to becaise you're a female!" He yelled.

    I clenched my fists and tried to tackle him but Mark quickly threw me over his shoulder.

    "Mark, it's the bus!" Jack exclaimed, seeing the headlights of our bus pulling up close behind us.

    "As much as I'd love to stay and chit chat, Markimoo is out!" Mark yelled and ran to the bus with me still on his shoulder and Jack close behind.

    "Go, go, go!" Jack rushed Jerry at the wheel as the guys started running to the by door. Jerry hit the button, locking the door and drove of quickly, while Mark sat me down.

    "See I told you all I could do it!" Felix says, starring at the guys out the window as we drive away.

     I sigh and get up, going to the bathroom, not even bothering to shut the door. I just turned on the sink and washed my face.

    "Hey." Jack yawns, and I look in the bathroom mirror above the sink to see him leaning on the doorframe.

    "Hi." I say, turning off the faucet.

    "It's hot as balls in here." Jack jokes and I smile, "Than take off your shirt, you're a guy, it's acceptable." I tell him and he blushes.

    "Yeah, strip buddy! We can be strippers together!" Felix yelled and quickly threw off his shirt.

    I started laughing as I leaned on the sink watching this.

    "Fuck." Jack said and took off his shirt.

    In their defense it was really hot for some reason and I'm not sure how that's possible because it was snowing!

     "Can I join and pretend I have friends?" Mark laughs and takes off his shirt, throwing it at Felix.

    "Hey, do you wanna fight me?" Felix joked swinging my brothers short around him, going towards him.

    I guess I'm not getting sleep tonight.