Food Fights and Breakfast Burritos

Your Point of View~

    I was lying on Marks bed, the upper part of my body leaning off. It was about ten in the morning and Mark left to go get us all breakfast foods since none of us felt like getting up and putting shoes on.

    "Jaaaaack!" I whine trying to get him to come I me while I was getting lightheaded, still upside down.

    "What?" He yelled, carrying a bowl with cereal in his hand as he walked to me.

    "Why did you get cereal if Marks getting breakfast?" I ask looking at him upsidedown.

    "He is taking too long and I like cereal." He jokes and I smile forcing myself to sit up straight and face him.

    "But anyways, you should film a video with me!" I cheer and he smiles, "Didn't you film enough videos for tour?" He asks, taking another bite of his cereal.

Jacks Point of View~

    "I did, but I wanna film one! Please! Also you tricked me into forgetting about our duet yesterday, so you owe me babe." She says and I sit the cereal on the flat, wooden edge of Marks bed, "Fine."

    "Yay!" She cheers and lies on top of me, planting kisses all over my face.

    "I love you." I say, kissing her back.

    "I love you too." She smiles and sits up.

    "Feeeeelix." She said, leaning off the bed and looked at him while h was on the couch, looking at him home screen which was Marzia and him.

    "Whaaaaat?" He replies mimicking her.

    "Can you give me my recording equipment?" She asks nicely.

    "Ugh, yes." He says getting up and grabbing her camera, light, and microphone, sitting it by her on the bed.

    "Thank you!" She says to him as he goes into the bathroom.

    (Y/N) sets her equipment up on the flat wooden edge on Marks bed and turned the camera on.

    "Hi my lovelies, today me and my stunning boyfriend are guessing YouTubers! So he'll pretend to be a YouTuber and I'll try to guess it." She exclaims, hugging me. I take a silent bite of ice cream, starring at the camera and then smile, "It's still about ten in the morning so stop judging me people!" I say, not hiding my accent and (Y/N) giggles.

    "Okay, you should go first." She smiles and I look at her blankly, "Fine. Hello mmy lovelies, today I am going to be playing Manuel Samuel!" I say loudly, mocking her.

    She licks her bottom lip and looks at me, than the camera.

    "Wow... I wonder who that could be! Is that CrankGameplays?" She says sarcastically calling out her friend Ethan and laughing.

Time skip to the End of the Video~
Your Point of View~

    "That is all the time we have left for this video, mostly because Mark is standing behind the camera with food, but thank you guys so much for watching, if you liked it, punch the like button in the face! Like a boss, and- " I start to say Jacks outro and he tackles me, stopping me from finishing.

    "And! High fives all around. Wapsh! Wapsh! Thank you all and she'll see all you dudes in the next video!" Jack than rolls off of me and I turn off the camera and smile at him.

    "What?" He asks casually.

    "When you said, 'High fives all around' this time it sounds so seductive." I joke, and laugh.

    "Here's your food!" Mark yells getting my attention. I take the bag of food and take out the scrambled eggs and waffles he got me and the hashbrowns and pancakes Jack requested.

    "Here's your coffee Jack." Mark yawns bringing back Jacks coffee and giving me my orange juice I like.

    "I'm stealing your bed since you stole mine!" My twin protests, getting on my bottom bunk across from us.

    "Mark I swear if you get your breakfast burrito all over my bed I will-" I cut myself off not having a comeback.

    "Exactly little sis. You won't do anything!" Mark says laughing as he unwraps his food and throws a piece of it at me, missing and hitting Jack.

    "What the hell, I'm being a good Jackaboy!" Jack states smiling and throwing the food back at him. This breakfast soon became of full on food fight.