Get Out

Your POV~~

"(Y/N), you should invite Seán with us to dinner. You know, so I can get to know this new mystery of yours." Jasmine chirps as I continue to fix my hair in the mirror.

"No, that's alright, I thought we came here to talk. You said you had something important to talk about." I reply, looking back at her. She was looking around Seán and I's room like she was looking for something in a scavenger hunt.

"Oh come on, don't be so selfish and let him come with us." She hisses suddenly and I raise my eyebrow, shrugging it off.

"Wow attitude," I laugh it off, standing up and grabbing my phone and wallet. She huffs and we walk out to the dining area where Seán was leaning on the counter, waiting on his Hot Pockets to cook. Seán smiles at me and that smile drops once he makes eye contact with Jasmine.

Why is there so much tension?

"Alright, we're going to head out babe." I say, before being greeted with a kiss of the cheek from Jack. Why did I say babe? I usually don't use nicknames like that in front of people. What the beans is happening?

"Wait, no, Seán, you should join us!" She says getting closer.

"No thanks." He says blantly and I watch the two.

"Oh come on already! You two are so annoying for gods sake, go to dinner with me- us!" She snaps, raising her tone and I look at her, "Jasmine, I think you should leave."

"No you don't, you're saying that to seem cool. Deep down we all know you can't handle yourself. You're in your own clouded world (Y/N). Wake up and realize not everything is about you. Seán doesn't even like you, he's using you for fame! Face it you wouldn't even be here if it weren't for me!" She barks, totally going off and I tense up.

"Jasmine, leave."

"Oh fuck you asshole! You need me!" She yells, getting in my face as I take a step back.

"Get out." I say, crossing my arms.

"Fine, I don't need you! You'll come crawling back anyways! Oh and does Seán know about Dwayn? Maybe you should tell him he was a psychopath just like y-" I suddenly slap her as my blood boils. She pauses, snapping back into reality.

"(Y/N), I didn't mean to I just got mad." She states, covering her cheek.

"You need to get out." I say, guilding her to the door, opening it up.

"(Y/N),"

"I said get out." I snap, guilding her out the door and slamming it shut, locking it and turning to Jack.

"Moody ass bitch." I sigh and he nods, chewing his pop tart.

"I'm going to bed." I say, kicking my shoes off and walking towards our bedroom.

"Wait," Seán calls out and I go back into the living room, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"I think we should discuss what just happened so you don't overthink her wrong words." He adds and I get butterflies in my chest just because he's so compassionate and actually cares.

I nod, taking a seat next to him.

"You know I love you. And if you don't believe it than I'm going to drill it into your head with nothing but affection. Plus none of this relationship is about each others fame or income. We are a partnership and get through everything together not split it." He says, playing with my hair.

I smile, "I know. Also, she's right. I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. I'd be at a better mental place than I am because of her." I say laughing and Seán laughs.

We talk and play wrestle for a while untily phone starts ringing. I flip over the couch, grabbing my phone.

Incoming call from: Markimoo

"Hey yo," I say, throwing a pillow a Seán with one hand and holding the phone to my ear in the other hand.

"(Y/N), where are you right now? Are you alone? Where's Jack?" Mark asks seriously and the smile on my face drops.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" I ask, my heart dropping at his tone and panic setting in. Seán sees the change in my body language and immediately stops laughing and stands up, walking towards me.

"Dwayn attacked someone. He's got Amy. Police can't fucking find him anywhere." My heart stops. He sounds so lost and broken.

"(Y/N), stay inside, where are you and  are you alone!" Mark says quickly and I hang up the phone.

"Amy's missing." I say before running out.

"(Y/N)!" Seán says running after me. But I run faster and get separated from him. He can't be brought into this. Amy shouldn't have been and now she's missing and I'm not losing someone who's been so caring towards not only my brother but to me too.

I know the general area Dwayn stayed in and didn't know what to expect. He's insane, anything could happen.

"Dwayn! Dwayn please! Don't hurt Amy. Dwayn, where are you!" I yell, going up to what I knew last as his home. I bang on the door angrily.

"Dwayn!" I scream, hitting the door harder and harder.

"Dwa-" I suddenly feel a hand over my mouth from behind and I struggle realizing how dumb I actually am. He puts a rag over my hand and I fall unconscious with ease.

I wake up freezing. I groan, opening my eyes to see I'm on the ground. A concrete ground. Am I in a basement? A garage?  I go to sit up and struggle realizing my ankles and wrists are tied. The room looked empty.

I heard muffled yelling and quickly look behind me.

"Amy!" I whisper yell in case he's near. She was tied to a chair. A thick rag over her mouth. She had blood trickled down the the side of her head and tears we're spilling.

I scoot over to her quickly and reach up trying to take off her rag with my hands behind my back. It soon falls onto her lap and her cries are no longer muffled.

"Hey, hey, hey, what happened?" I ask, sitting in front of her.

"I was on my-my way to the store and had to stop to get gas and-" She stops and starts crying again.

"We're going to get out." I say, terror taking over my entire body but temporarily replacing it with rage towards Dwayn.

A door opens and Amy starts visibly shaking. He steps into the room smiling. One of his teeth now missing.