Tape on my Boyfriend

I sprint up the stairs with Mark close behind me. Luckily my room is almost right in front of the door.

I shove my door open and grab all three of my suitcases and shove bras and undergarments in one of them, jeans and shirts in the second one and a few hoodies with cameras, cords, my laptop, and travel lights in them. I zip them all up than run to the bathroom, packing my shampoos, conditioners, body washes and my extra toothbrush, toothpaste, and hair brush. I than run downstairs to the car. I shove my stuff in the trunk with Mark following after, "No!" He yells facing defeat.

"I win!" I exclaim, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Fuck!" I hear a voice yell from in the car. I go to Jacks door and open it to see Felix and Jack goofing around, but Jack looking annoyed. He had duct tape on his hair which is probably what upset him.

"What the hell dudes, the tour hasn't even started and you're already killing each other!" I say looking at Jack than Felix.

"Hey, it's his fault! He insulted Edgar. Kind of.... Not really but I wanted to play with duct tape." Pewds jokes and Jack turns to face me and looks kind of better from the joking, "Can you get the tape off of me? I know you won't tear off my hair along with my face."

I nod and pull lightly at the tape to see it's really stuck. I lean over Jack looking at Ethan who was just watching everything, "Can you get me that water bottle in the front seat?" I ask and Ethan nods, tossing it to me.

"Lean your head out of the car." I tell Jack opening the bottle.

"Yeah Jack, leave the car." Felix jokes.

Jack leans his head out of the car and I pour water on the tape that's near the side o his mouth, and on the partly shaved parts of his hair.

"I'm sorry if this hurts you." I say an start tearing off the tape. He grunts and grabs my free hand, squeezing it. I finally get it off, barely pulling out his hair.

"Now get in so I can go say bye to Chica and we can leave. It's a two hour drive to meet our tour manager." Mark whines and I get in, with Jack getting in after me.

On the way to the loft Felix and Sean crush me since I'm in the middle which caused me to bite PewDiePies shoulder. He complained for a bit but got over it.

Time skip to after the characters say bye to Chica and we leave because I don't want to bore you~

I was leaning across PewDiePie and Jack while they were in there phones, replying to comments.

I would occasionally kick Felix to be annoying but most of my body was on Jack. He occasionally messed with my hair, which I loved. I soon fell asleep with my head on his lap.

Jacks Point of View~

"Can I wake her up?" Felix asks in his normal joking tone as I look down at my phone to see (Y/N) asleep with her head on my lap.

"Leave her alone." I yawn looking out the window. We had been driving about an hour and a half so we had another half an hour.

"Oooh, someones got a crush." Pewds mocks and I get him a confused look, "Well I mean, she is my girlfriend."

Mark and Ethan laugh at us from the front seat and try to keep it down. It was about late seven and it was pitch black out.

"Jack what are you doing for the tour?" Mark asks and my mind goes blank, "I have no clue." I say honestly.

Mark than parks the car besides a huge tour bus and turns back to us, "Our manager made a list of things to do for everyone because he knows we'd be screwed without it." Mark jokes getting out to meet the manager. Ethan gets out and manurers to the drivers seat. Felix soon gets out which wakes (Y/N) when he moved her. She sits up and rubs her eyes. Her messy bun was now really nessy but she still looked gorgeous.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." I joke smiling at her as I open the door. She yawns getting out after me and I shut the door. We both walk to the manager who was talking to Felix an Mark.

"Hello Sean and (Y/N)!" the manager greets holding out a hand for me to shake and I shake it smiling.

"This will be you all's tour bus, do you want a tour before you bring your stuff in?" He asks and Mark nods, while our manager leads us on the bus.

Felix gets in after the manager with Mark behind him and than (Y/N), and myself last.

"This is so cool!" Felix yells once we all get in there there's two built in couches, and a table.

"Back here are four beds, so as you can see it works out perfectly." Our manager says leading us to the middle of the bus where the beds were built in like bunk beds. On each side there were two beds. On each side there was also a mini ladder to get onto the second bed.

"I call the top bunk!" Mark yells, doing a pull up onto the bunk.

"Right here is the bathroom and the very back is my room. We'll be leaving to get snacks after you all get your stuff in here and in case you already didn't know my name is Jerry." He jokes and goes to the drivers seat up front.

"We're going on our first tour!" (Y/N) screams than tackles me onto the couch.

"Yeah Bros!" Felix cheers tackling (Y/N) which crushes me more and causes her to grunt. Mark than jumps onto Felix and crushes all of us.

"Are we just gonna stay like this?" I ask them and (Y/N) moves her head so that it's on the my chest, "Eh, you're comfortable," She states.

"You're comfortable too Felix." Mark adds and Pewds chuckles, "Your sister is comfortable an you're warm." He states and we lie on each other awkwardly for a moment until Mark gets up and Felix rolls off, allowing (Y/N) and I to get up.

"Okay guys we should get our stuff in here so that we can go get snacks and shit." I say stretching.