Claustrophobia

Right After the Show~
Your Point of View~

    We all wave to the audience as we wave our way off of the stage.

    "(Y/N), we're going to an arcade place! With pizza!" Felix yells excited and I laugh.

    "I'll meet you all on the bus I gotta change out of this hot ass onesie." I say leaving him, getting into a dressing room and locking the door.

    I quickly switched into fresh clothes that aren't sweaty. I had now had on one of his brothers long sleeve grey shirts with a design Mark made, torn jeans, and faded black high tops. I wipe my face and than put my hair in a bun so that it's out of my face.

    I go to open the door but it doesn't budge. I try with all of my weight and it doesn't open. Where's my phone? I look around the enclosed space and don't see it. Did I seriously leave it out there.

    "Heeeelp!" I yell trying to open the door.

    "Jack! Mark! Felix! Somebody!" I scream still struggling.

    "Help! I don't want to die in here!" I yell as loud as I can hoping someone can hear me.

    Ten minutes pass and claustrophobia takes over and I sit in the corner, hugging my knees.

    I'm going to die in here.

    "(Y/N)?!" A voice yells somewhere on the other side.

    "Help!" I cry, getting anxiety.

    The voice soon comes closer, "(Y/N)?"

    "J-Jack?" I croak breathing heavily.

    "What's wrong?" He yelled on the other side of the door.

    "The door is budged." I say and get up, trying to open the door again.

    "Move away from the door, I'll get you out."

    I do as I am told and stand by the door.

    Suddenly, the door swings open and Jack comes flying in towards me.
    "Hi." He says, rubbing his shoulder.

    "I could've died in here." I joke, still shaking.

    "I wouldn't have let that happened. We thought you were kidnapped oh my gosh." He states as we walk out and I grab my phone off the table, going to Twitter and tweeting, "Only I would get stuck in a dressing room, have a panic attack, and than be saved by this charming dude." I say and than take a picture with Jack. My eyes were puffy but I still posted it.

    "Let's go, your brother was complaining about wanting to leave." Jack explained, clutching my hand as we left.

    "Okay," I said, going up the step of the bus.

    "How was he dressing room?" Felix joked when I got inside. I glare at him and he gives an innocent smile as Jerry starts driving to the arcade.