Toothpaste and Kisses

Third Person Point of View~

(Y/N) wakes up to the sound of Jack and Felix yelling. They were filming a virtual reality video and Jack ran into the edge of the table.

(Y/N) groaned and got up, hitting her head on the top bunk ahead of her, "Ouch!" she yelled and Mark hopped off of his bunk and look at her, "You okay?" He asked opening the curtain to (Y/N)'s bed.

"Oh my god, it was meant to be! They're getting hurt at the same time now!" Felix yells to the camera after checking on (Y/N).

Jack takes off the virtual reality set and says bye while Pewds does his outro.

(Y/N) gets out of her bed and stretches, looking at Jack who was wearing ripped black skinny jeans, a red shirt, and black leather jacket.

Your Point of View~

I get up and hug Jack in the middle of a yawn and than go to the couch to see my suitcase is buried beneath groceries.

I sigh and think to a moment, "Jaaaack?" I sing giving him an innocent smile, "Yes?" He says looking at me than out the window at the road Jerry was driving on.

"Can I wear your clothes since my suitcase with actual clothes is buried?" I ask, laughing, feeling awkward.

"Yeah." He says and goes to his bed, and pulls the suitcase off of it.

"Thank you!" I smile taking his suitcase into the bathroom and squeezing my other suitcase with bras and undergarments in it. Luckily, that suitcase wasn't buried.

I saw a shower and was surprised there was one on a bus! I turned the shower on and used one of the shampoos and body washes, the guys before me used.

Time skip to after the shower~

After getting undergarments an stuff on I unzip Jacks suitcase an put on an extra pair of his black skinny jeans which surprisingly on a bit big on me but still looked skinny. I than tossed on his blue hoodie over my sports bra.

I brush my teeth and put my hair in double braids than walk out.

"Ya boy is gonna get drunk." Mark jokes going into our bus living room. I raise an eyebrow and go in there to see Jack and Felix filming a drinking dare video which neither of them have really done. When did we even buy alcohol? The must've already had it on them. I sigh and wwalk across the camera to talk to the Jerry while he drives.

"Hey." He says, seeing me in the corner of his eye.

"Hi." I say looking out the window as he drives.

"There's a list if things you can do for the tour on the table." Jerry says and I nod, walking over there and picking up the paper with my name on the front.

"I think the fuck not!" I say reading the first thing on the list:

•Sing your two songs Ethan told me you wrote along with a few song covers

•There'll be a box all the people at the show he to write something on, read it allowed and talk about it.

•Live DIY's you do on you cover channel

•Virtual Reality with fans

Pg. 2; Things to do in your half 15 minute frame with Jack:

•Talk about your relationship

•Battle each other in mini-games

Things to do in your time frame with Mark:

•Sibling tag

•Mini-games

Things to do in you fifteen minutes with Felix:

•Five Second challenge

•Talk about how you almost died yesterday

•Mini - games

Things the whole group is doing in there hour together time period:

•Games

•Challenges

•Q/A

~~

"What?" Mark asks me and I look up at him, Felix, and Jack whom all looked confused, "Why does everyone want me to sing in front of thousands of people?" I ask somewhat giving in to the thought at this point.

"Because you're great!" Jack exclaims smiling as he comes up to me.

"Please brush your teeth." I cringe at the smell of beer on his breath.

"But muuum!" He whines going to the bathroom. I roll my eyes and slap the table with the paper, "Fine. I'll sing." I than set up my camera an lighting as I sit on the couch, "Hello lovelies just want to do a quick announcement for anyone going to our tour. I have no clue what the tour name I but anyways, on tour I am going to sing two never before heard, written songs by me, a few other covers. I'll also be reading some things you have to say, there'll b live DIY's, and some of you guys will be doing virtual reality with me!"

I smile as Mark and Jack sit next to me, an Jack has his toothbrush in his mouth.

"That's not even half the things that are going to be going on that's just my part! So I think that's all, am I missing something?" I ask looking at Jack than Mark.

"Yeah, guys there are still a few tickets left in a few states so be sure and get them if you haven't already." Mark says in his mature tone.

"Does Jackaboy have anything to say?" I ask looking over at him.

"Only that you're beautiful and thank you guys so much to watching, if you liked it, punch the like button in the face! Like a boss!" He states doing the hand motions and everything while finishing an getting close to my microphone, "and high fives all around!" He yells doing his hand motions than turns the camera off, smiling at me.

"Hey! I didn't get to do my outro!" I pout, crossing my arms, facing him.

He quickly kisses my cheek and gets toothpaste on me, "Go finish brushing your teeth." I say laughing at the white trail of toothpaste coming from his mouth.

Jack laughs, running to the restraunt when the toothpaste starts dripping.

I sigh and lay across the couch, editing and posting the video to both of my YouTube accounts.