Signing Papers

Sean's Point of View~

    Mark soon dropped us off at the airport and once we get our clean luggage out of the trunk, (Y/N) hugged Mark bye for a few days and went inside the airport.

    "You okay?" I ask noticing she looked rather pale.

    "I just want to get settled in a home." She says, lifting her luggage onto the conveyor belt. I nod, doing the same.

    We walk to the plane and (Y/N) gets the window seat while some guy has the seat directly next to her. I was technically across the plane from her.

    "Sir, can you and I trade seats?" I ask the guy ten times my size who looked like if he poked me, I'd fly through through the walls.

    He glared at me than turned to face (Y/N) who was watching us.

    "Is this your man?" He asked (Y/N), startling her at first because his voice was so dark and deep.

    "Yeah." She replied kindly.

    The man nodded and got up causing me to have to look up, a lot at him. He walked towards my old seat and I took his, looking at (Y/N) who was now laughing at me.

    "How are you not scared of him?" I ask her with wide eyes. She smiled wide messing with my hair and chuckled, "Because he may not be as scary as he seems."

    "You're going to Ireland for the first time!" I say looking into her (E/C) orbs.

    "I get to dance with the leprechauns!" She jokes and I start laughing.

    "Attention everyone, we are now taking off to Ireland. We'll be arriving in eleven hours." A voice over the intercom yells.

    "So if we buy the house can we move the stuff from your house to the new house first, than go back to California and pack mine?" (Y/N) asks confused and I shrug, "We can do that if you want." Then she nods.

    Soon I get out my laptop and (Y/N) and I start watching a scary movie.

Time skip to the Next Day when the flight was over~
Your Point of View~

    I woke up to the commotion of people getting off the plane. My head was on Jacks and his was on my shoulder.

    "Jaaack." I cooe trying to wake him up.

    He groans than his eyes open looking at me.

    "We are here and we have two hours to get to the house." I say yawning as I close his laptop and pick it up as I stand. He stands up and starts stretching as he goes to the stairs to get off the plane.

    "Fuck I hate sleepin' on planes." He said to me as we go to get our luggage.

    I giggle and jump onto his back as we walk. He stumbles a bit than balances himself as he grabs my legs, holding me up as he continues walking to the conveyor belts.

    After we get our stuff and head out I'm mesmerized by how beautiful Ireland is.

    "Come on, I'll call a taxi." He says and we walk a few blocks past houses until he stops and takes out his phone, calling for a taxi cab.

    Time skip to when we get to the house~

    "Hello, I am the owner of this house and if you like it, I have the papers you can sigh and you can start moving in tomorrow." The owner says shaking our hands as he let's us walk around the house. It was a somewhat big house with a basement and two stories.

    "This house is so much better than the picture!" Jack exclaims and I nod, "Should we sign the papers and buy it?" I say excited.

    "Yeah I'm ready to." He says and we go to the paper and both sign the papers needed to be signed.

    We bought our first house together.