Prop Hunt

Your Point of View~

    I finished my song and smiled, turning off the camera, wishing I had my piano for my cover like I usually do. My phone buzzed and I picked it up, checking it and it was Mark:

Mark: I'm home you bum, I texted Ethan and we'll be ready to record in ten.

Me: Alright, I'll see if Sean's done recording and we'll be ready in a minute.

    I sigh and exit my room, going to Jacks. It was silent and I knock on it quickly.

    "Whaaaat?" He asks openig the door and I smile at him.

    "Are you done recording?" I ask poking him in the stomach continuously to annoy him.

    "Yeah." He asks smiling and starts poking me in the nose.

    "Alright, prop hunt in ten. Ethan and Mark are ready." I say walking back to my office.

    "Okaaaay!" He yells and goes back in his office, setting up. I walk in my office and pick up a bag of sour patch kids I hadn't opened. I than set my camera up at my computer, adjust my microphone, and load up the prop hunt screen, connecting to them as I open the candy and start eating it.

    "Hello?" Ethan says once we're all connected.

    "Is everyone here now? Jack and (Y/N), speak!"  Mark jokes and Jack laughs, "Fucking christ this is going to be a long night." He states and I laugh into the camera.

    "Okay since Ethan and (Y/N) are noobs Jack, each of them get to be with us." Mark says laughing an I quickly reply in sync with Ethan, "Hey, I bet I can beat all of you!"

    "Okay than Ethan you're with (Y/N) and Mark you're with me." Sean says as the game starts and I move around getting used to the keys. This round Ethan and I were hiding as objects.

    Ethan converted into a vending machine accidentally and got stuck so I started laughing as I was hiding as a flat, wooden crate.

    "Jack I think we're being laughed at." Mark whines as I watch him and Jack run around, hunting for us.

    "You guys walked passed the both of us and Jack, you stood on me, facing Ethan!" I says laughing and leaning back in my chair. laughing so hard.

    "Dammit!" Mark yells and we all go silent.

    "Mark did you die?" Jack asks.

    "A little." Mark laughs.

    "Now I'm alone!" Sean screams.

    "(Y/N) that's a good spot." Mark says sarcastically after Jack shot and killed Ethan.

    "Mark shut up." I say as Jack comes towards me with a minute and a half left.

     "Jack, your girlfriends a bottom, and you're on top!" Ethan says once Jack is standing on me in the game. I laugh so hard I start crying as Jack shoots me and I soon enough spill the candy all over my carpeted floor.

    "Shit." I say normally and get up, picking up the trash.

    "Wait, what happened?" Mark asked confused and I reply, "I spilled Sour Patch Kids on the floor and there's sour shit everywhere."

    "Do you need help babe?" Jack asks pausing the game and I shake my head on camera, "Can I order a vacuum?" I ask and we continue recording for hours.

~~~~~

(I have a new Jacksepticeye x Reader out in case you all also want to read that as you read this, I'd love feedback!)